PDA

View Full Version : Weird problem with ShipIt service

FLMKane
April 7th, 2009, 06:43 PM
I did'nt know where else to post this so excuse me if I am in the wrong place.

I logged into my ShipIt account to get a few discs when I found this message delivery status log:

1 CDs requested on 2008-12-31. 1 CDs were approved and sent to the shipping company on 2009-01-06. Please note requests usually take from 4 to 6 weeks to deliver, depending on the country of shipping.

1 CDs requested on 2009-02-13. This request was not approved, so no CDs were shipped.

I never made the second request. What's going on? More importantly will it affect future requests?

schmidtbag
April 7th, 2009, 08:26 PM
I'm pretty sure this is the wrong place to ask, I'd try contacting ShipIt about this, I'm sure Canonical isn't even responsible.

cariboo
April 7th, 2009, 08:57 PM
I had someone that I did a favour for have Shipit send me a copy of Intrepid, this could be what is going on.

BTW I moved your post to the Cafe, as you might get better answers here than in General Help.

Jim

Joeb454
April 7th, 2009, 09:47 PM
I think it's more likely to be because you requested more than 1 CD in the same release cycle :)

Mehall
April 7th, 2009, 09:55 PM
I think it's more likely to be because you requested more than 1 CD in the same release cycle :)

Read the OP:

I never made the second request.

Joeb454
April 7th, 2009, 09:57 PM
But if shipit thinks the 2nd request has been made, then that's why it was declined.

But that is a good point, the 2nd request shouldn't even be there :confused: