PDA

View Full Version : Blender Study Group

lovinglinux
April 6th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Forget it. Bad idea. I guess I was bored when created this thread.

hessiess
April 6th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Good ides, but I dont think that the Ubuntu Linux support forms would be the best place for sutch a group, eather create a fresh website or head over to BA (Blenderartists).

gabrielaca
April 7th, 2009, 02:20 AM
hey this a good idea, but, yes sorry there`s a but, it will be hard to track as a post, remember post get to the top only when there`s an answer, if not they sink into oblibion, like if blasted by Cylons, anyway like hessiess said, better at Blenderartist; don`t give up, i`ll be happy to help,i`m an architect and do modeling in blender, my skills in animation are not good enough but i can give it a go, cheers.

by the way i voted YES, got No3 in your poll

albach
May 23rd, 2009, 02:23 PM
Greetings LovingLinux,

stumbled on your post about Blender, great program. Spent years following it and this year in constant study. I use it for modeling and now working up the ladder in other areas. Feel alone on a raft in middle of the ocean with all the self-learning, blender had recently made better strides in tutorials online.

I would very much like to talk with you about pulling people together in a forum area, and yes, blender or blendernation would best be suited.

Never see may oportunitites for studying blender in USA, mostly europe and s. america. Would like to see that change. After you get over a certain hump of a mind twist... it really gets easyer all the time.

Hope you get this, I didn't see email contact on site you indicated, will look again.

Great to find this Ubuntu forum, well return soon and often. It's time for me to get back into Linux again. Years since Suse and GenToo.
www.solidvisuals.com (http://www.solidvisuals.com)

r-a
May 31st, 2009, 12:20 AM
emm lol? i wont say anything because it wouldent be positive ...
anyway look ill give you a tip... tipe www.youtube.com and in search blender tutorials and youll get few thousand hits.

lovinglinux
May 31st, 2009, 12:26 AM
Forget it. Bad idea. I guess I was bored when created this thread.