PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] MotoGP3 key

cornel.1955
April 6th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Hello !
I installed Motogp3 on Ubuntu 8.10, 3 days ago with Playonlinux and I can't configure controllers. I have more Wine installed including last but ... nothing :( .Also in wine configuration no sound detected, but i can listen music and see videos. Please HEEEEEELP !
thanks !

cornel.1955
April 7th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Hello !
I installed Motogp3 on Ubuntu 8.10, 4 days ago with Playonlinux and I can't configure controllers. I have more Wine installed including last but ... nothing :( . Keyboard is abssent .Also in wine configuration no sound detected, but i can listen music and see videos. Please HEEEEEELP !
thanks !

Joeb454
April 7th, 2009, 06:27 PM
I'm not sure what you're asking for here, your thread title suggests you need a product key, your posts suggest you can't hear or see anything when running the game?

ibuclaw
April 7th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Hi, sorry for the delayed response.
Usually it helps if you provide more information about what you have done and what is exactly the problem when you run the game, rather than just whimsical cries for help.

I don't own MotoGP3, so I don't have any direct advice into helping you set it up, but there seems to be instructions listed on this site:
http://www.wine-reviews.net/games/motogp3-ultimate-racing-technology.html

Also, what version of WINE are you running?

It will be shown when you go into "Applications -> Wine -> Wine Configuration" and click on the About tab.

Regards
Iain

cornel.1955
April 7th, 2009, 06:54 PM
HI LAIN!
Thx for link, I'll try... problem is: i tryed all modes for install Motogp3 . I have more wine installed including 1.1.18 and Playonlinux for instalation. Game don't start because i can't configure controllers. game dont see keyboard ! in ubuntu 8.10 no problems ....

cornel.1955
April 7th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Hi !
Thx for trying to advice
problem is: i tryed all modes for install Motogp3 in ubuntu 8.10 . I have more wine installed including 1.1.18 and Playonlinux for instalation. Game don't start because i can't configure controllers. game dont see keyboard ! in ubuntu 8.10 no problems with keyboard....

ibuclaw
April 7th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Have you set the d8input.dll as "Native" ?

To do this, select the motogp3 installed program in PlayonLinux, then select "Tools->Configure Wine". This opens up the winecfg program. Go to the "Libraries" tab then add dinput8.dll as native.

Regards
Iain

cornel.1955
April 8th, 2009, 05:54 AM
I fallowed steps exactly you said, 4 times , nothing. Game run but no keyboard control, no x-pad control. I'll put a litlle partition of Windows :( especialy for moto gp 3, because i like very much motogp but also Linux for the rest of programs. Thank you anyway for heeeeelp :)

best regards,
cornel

chamus
July 27th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Some help please!
trying to run this game with Maverick(10.10) and with Wine 1.3.25. I put wine to emulate windows 98 and put dinput in native and nothing.
I ve already install it, and it works fine, everything, but when I put a race my keyboard freeze. All keys works find in the menus, but not on a race!

thanks!

Mark Phelps
July 27th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Read the test results section in the link below:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=4549

The Bronze rating is the lowest one a game can get if it works at all, and the text in the rating says the keyboard keys don't work. So, you're probably out of luck here.