PDA

View Full Version : A World of Warcraft question

nickgaydos
April 4th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Hi, I recently signed up for the World of Warcraft Arena Tournament and I made my character and stuff. Then, I found out that I can create death knights on any of the realms. Now, I was talking to someone that claimed once the tournament is over, the death knight will be locked once again. Is this true? I hope not because I spent a lot of time and hard work into my death knight. Ugh if it is true does anyone wanna help me level on Arygos? I'm level 38. Please respond :(

nickgaydos
April 4th, 2009, 03:03 PM
bump

swoll1980
April 4th, 2009, 03:13 PM
No the deathknight is a hero class; they will not be locked, and a new hero class will be introduced in the next expansion.

nickgaydos
April 4th, 2009, 03:17 PM
No the deathknight is a hero class; they will not be locked, and a new hero class will be introduced in the next expansion.

Even when the tournament ends?! :-D My self esteem is rising! All my hard work is for something! yay!

swoll1980
April 4th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Even when the tournament ends?! :-D My self esteem is rising! All my hard work is for something! yay!

Exactly the hero class was introduced to get more expansion sales. The backlash caused by stripping people of the weeks, and months they spent building their DKs would be horrific. The next expansion wouldn't sell because people would know their hero classes would be only temporary. No one would want to use them.

nickgaydos
April 4th, 2009, 03:33 PM

Thanks! That's one of the reasons why I joined the arena tournament because you can get an instant 80 and on the Death Knight rules state that if you have a level 55 character on any real, you can create a death knight on any realm. Thanks, some dude told me otherwise that they will be locked.

swoll1980
April 4th, 2009, 03:42 PM
I would help you level up, but I didn't pay my account this month, so I'm not going to be around for a few weeks.

nickgaydos
April 4th, 2009, 03:44 PM
I would help you level up, but I didn't pay my account this month, so I'm not going to be around for a few weeks.

It's okay, as long as I have my Death Knight, I'm fine :-D