PDA

View Full Version : OMG they're spreading!

swoll1980
April 1st, 2009, 10:53 PM
My son got on the computer to play his online games, and this (andkon.com) is the horror that awaited him. :shock:

chris4585
April 1st, 2009, 11:01 PM
I don't get it :\

ivaarsen
April 1st, 2009, 11:04 PM
Perhaps an (not so) obscure reference to swoll1980's avatar?

Monster_user
April 1st, 2009, 11:07 PM
I think he means that many Flash game sites, similar to Yahoo games, or Disney XD, or others, have switched to a Pink Unicorn theme for April 1st.

Or given his avatar, perhaps an attempt to get people to adopt a pink Unicorn theme, by "spreading" the theme.

Peasantoid
April 1st, 2009, 11:08 PM
wut

No unicorns for me, nuh uh.

ivaarsen
April 1st, 2009, 11:12 PM
But how do we know this isn't the usual theme for this site? (At least I have no clue).

Anyhoo, it's been an unusual past couple of days, so I haven't been meandering about the internet as usual, noticing the 'effects' of April Fools' out there on the intar-webz today.

swoll1980
April 1st, 2009, 11:16 PM
I think he means that many Flash game sites, similar to Yahoo games, or Disney XD, or others, have switched to a Pink Unicorn theme for April 1st.

Or given his avatar, perhaps an attempt to get people to adopt a pink Unicorn theme, by "spreading" the theme.

My avatar is a reference to the OMG pInK PoNiEs sub forum that was closed last year. The thread is about everywhere I go on the Internet I see the color pink, or Unicorns, or both.