PDA

View Full Version : Hotlink your Sig!!!

MaindotC
April 1st, 2009, 04:51 PM
I'm posting this to ask all of you to try and hotlink your signature with hardware specifications like I do. Please consider doing this because it's a form of sharing information with others and helps in troubleshooting, even if you rarely need any help. I'm also interested to hear if you agree with hotlinking your sig and if you think it is bad or hurts the forum operation in any way. I certainly hope not but in the past I've found a wide variety of opinions or even a better way to do things. Thanks for your time.

Dragonbite
April 1st, 2009, 06:30 PM
I'm posting this to ask all of you to try and hotlink your signature with hardware specifications like I do. Please consider doing this because it's a form of sharing information with others and helps in troubleshooting, even if you rarely need any help. I'm also interested to hear if you agree with hotlinking your sig and if you think it is bad or hurts the forum operation in any way. I certainly hope not but in the past I've found a wide variety of opinions or even a better way to do things. Thanks for your time.

The biggest limitation is the length available for the sig.

MaindotC
April 1st, 2009, 06:43 PM
Yeah there's a length, but how bad can it be? I mean if you have 8 machines that you use then you have to just pick one, but I think it would be geared more toward the single machine users. I don't even really need to include the type of drives - probably just motherboard, video card, and memory.