PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Is the backgound color of the forum changed from white ?

hoboy
April 1st, 2009, 01:17 PM
Some of the background colors have changes from white ? in the forum ? or I have a problem ? in my browser ?

WilliamJenningsBryan
April 1st, 2009, 01:17 PM
I assume that its changed for April Fool's day.

hoboy
April 1st, 2009, 01:30 PM
I assume that its changed for April Fool's day.

That was really bad think to do I have remove my nice dualbooting,I have to go tru all the installations mess again :( I wa sure that I was having a verus, as my browser was doing weird think unfortunately.

Therion
April 1st, 2009, 01:53 PM
You wiped your entire dual-boot install because the page color on ONE website changed?

MavsX
April 1st, 2009, 03:52 PM
You wiped your entire dual-boot install because the page color on ONE website changed?

hahaha....that was stupid

hoboy
April 1st, 2009, 04:24 PM
Ha Ha Ha April Fool's day :)

bacardiandwatermelon
April 1st, 2009, 07:25 PM
You know you can just change it back by changing the skin under the user control panel?

sookun
April 1st, 2009, 07:57 PM
first when i entered the forum it was a pink..lol first i suspected Boost a prog that gives a theme to facebook pages...lol now its green and orange!!!!
they got me twice today
cheers

Godly
April 1st, 2009, 08:38 PM
change the drop down on the lower left side of the screen. it fixed it for me. change to CleanV2

heaths
July 3rd, 2009, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the comment bigbird. I couldn’t agree more. A little helpful information never hurt anybody!
simulationcredit (http://simulationcredit1.com)