PDA

View Full Version : Legacy of Kain

minisori
January 1st, 2006, 09:56 PM
Anyone got Soul reaver series and blood omen 2 to run under cedega/wine?

Here is what i get when i try to run them:
On cedega 5.0.2 soul reaver 2 crash after the cinematics when raziel and moebius are talking. On wine i get "Unknoqn error: dd146356", same as i was getting on cedega but i solved changing the config to win98.

Soul reaver i cant not even install on cedega. On wine when i run on a window i get it working but really really slow.

Blood omen 2 on cedega seem to work without the cinematics but when u start to play seem to not read the keyboard at all. On wine i think i could not even get to install it.

Thx.

xevix
March 20th, 2008, 11:42 PM
I got Blood Omen 2 going on 0.9.57. Soul Reaver 2 fails to install saying it cant find install.dat. Soul Reaver 1 installs, and sometimes even starts, but gets stuck at the first in-game cinematic.

xevix
March 21st, 2008, 12:01 AM
I downloaded the Soul Reaver 2 Demo, and it installs and plays fine, minus some oddity where the screen goes dark blue/purple, but I think it's a vertex shader issue.

bvanaerde
December 3rd, 2009, 12:44 PM
I tried "Legacy Of Kain - Defiance" yesterday on Ubuntu 9.04 64bit with the latest Wine version installed.
I just copied the files from the CD to somewhere on my desktop (don't think that's even needed), and started the exe file with Wine.

Everything works fine without altering any settings!

Going to try the rest (Soul Reaver I & II, Blood Omen I & II), probably this week.