PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu user from malaysia

dannyngweekiat_85
January 1st, 2006, 03:00 PM
Well just curious to see that if there are any user from Malaysia? I dont think that the user group of ubuntu is large in malaysia. But anyway just wanted to know if there are any. Most people here use a 'copy' of MS windows...

In all of the people that i know there arent anyone that uses any of the linux except me.

alnuke
January 25th, 2007, 12:16 PM
There are actually ubuntu users from malaysia in this board. You can see them in this thread
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=318534&highlight=malaysia

analogburn
December 6th, 2007, 06:35 AM
hi i'm linges from ipoh, been on centos 4, fedora core 2 and edgy for the past3 years and this is the frist time that a flavour of linux that suited my taste. i'm a developer / animator working on web apps with ruby, php and python. just wondering if there any ubuntu users in ipoh on this forum.

analogburn
December 6th, 2007, 06:51 AM
hi, anybody tried installing gutsy on a celeron 1.40ghz 256RAM laptop before? I've failed trying about 5 times. The cd keeps reading and the process is very slow and stops right at the splash screen.

I've downloaded the alternate cd and will try with it later. just wanted to know if anyone succeeded wth the desktop installer or had any problems with it.

regards...