PDA

View Full Version : AI - Modelling Theory!

artilec
March 25th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Just a theory but if one were to try and create a macro event in AI development and used our sub-conscious net as a theory for this evolution, I would consider the following:

If you could define a human as a species that evolves through a social-intuitive majorital rule the following principle could be applied to AI Design.

Earth--------Energy
Life---------computer
Species------Language*
social-------Network
conscious*---Intelligent Design*
intuitive*---Artificial Intelligence*
human

If you were to model th AI on a Human:

Language: If we were to base the 'Programming Language' on our DNA, it would need a framework to simulate Intelligent Design.

Intelligent Design: Based on my definition of a human:- the following need apply

Structure:- the sub-conscious would need to process Yes/No answers, I believe our's does this through the use of see diagram(1) the

yes = white small circle left eye,

No = green horizontal rectangle right eye.

we access the answer by our intuition.ye.

Now these images flash so quickly our conscious is not aware of it, its a structure designed for the sub-conscious.

we access the answer by our intuition, when provoked!

So how could this be implemented? I'll leave that for you.

It's worth noting that, ethically you never need build a robot with this AI, It only ever need be on the network. OOOOOOh!! Till it wants to get out!!! LOL.

Side Note:- Yesterday I solved the Eistein puzzle in this thread:-

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=994463&page=20

After, I gave the puzzle some thought (you may want to do it to get the full effect).
Einstein wasn't trying to be clever, just provoke a model of problem solving.

If you could re-write this model (AI Modelling Theory) into an eligible construct that the 'social' - 'Majority rule' could understand, it would be far more obvious to everyone and (helpful to me).

Thank's

Artilec

the8thstar
March 25th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Mazel Tov, Skynet is back!