PDA

View Full Version : Project 64 on Wine stopped working..Please help

Hughit
March 18th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Hi,

For about 3-4 weeks i have been using project 64 through wine on my laptop. Recently, when i turn on project 64 i see the initial screen and then when i try to open a rom, the screen goes blank, but i can hear the sound from the rom. Im not sure whats wrong.. can anyone help me out?
Thanks
R

SpenceMakesSense
March 18th, 2009, 05:32 PM
hmm...did you try various screen modes and graphics settings. Like setting wine to a virtualized desktop and going to fullscreen on pj64?

Hughit
March 18th, 2009, 05:41 PM
hi, i just tried it, i put wine as a virtual desktop and then set the rom to load in full screen and it worked but now i have another problem more specific to pj64.. i need to install an expansion pack... any ideas on that?
Thanks

SpenceMakesSense
March 20th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Expansion pack...like the ones that went into the front of the n64(the red ones)? Because thats something you would find in the settings(enable expansion pack or something like that im sure you'd recognize it as soon as you see it)

If you mean an expansion pack for a game I was unaware they made expansions for n64 games....but maybe im wrong. But keep in mind the n64's red expansion thing was just more ram(and not that much either)