PDA

View Full Version : Blacklisted Member?

Black Razor
March 18th, 2009, 05:22 PM
So, am I blacklisted on here or something? I used to always get replies for my questions and not it seems that everyone ignores all my posts, and I never get replies anymore. Did I do something to **** everyone off?

jimmyhacker
March 18th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Nothing Man.You Don`t Did Enything.Just people from here is too busy by learning newbz.

sydbat
March 18th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Nothing Man.You Don`t Did Enything.Just people from here is too busy by learning newbz.I'm sorry, but what language are you speaking? If English is not your first language, I can understand and apologize for sounding harsh. However, if English IS your first language...

BTW - Black Razor, I don't think you are being blacklisted. It may just be that there is a lot of other activity/posts happening and/or no one has an answer for your questions at this time.

namegame
March 18th, 2009, 05:30 PM
@Black Razor, if you are posting support questions, it could be that no one has read your post that knows the answer.

issih
March 18th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Probably as much as anything its that you were asking easier questions when you were just getting started....:)

sdowney717
March 18th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Nobody knows the answers? perhaps you need to dumb down your questions.

richg
March 18th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Black Razor. Sounds like your ego needs help. Maybe you have to grow up.

Rich

gnomeuser
March 18th, 2009, 07:24 PM
So, am I blacklisted on here or something? I used to always get replies for my questions and not it seems that everyone ignores all my posts, and I never get replies anymore. Did I do something to **** everyone off?

I've briefly looked over your posting record and the only threads without is the one where you purposely ask someone to help you (and themselves) become criminals by violating the DMCA. This might also potentially put the forums themselves in legal danger should anyone help you do so thus answering such questions is not advisable.

Tristam Green
March 18th, 2009, 07:38 PM
It could also be caused by posts such as this:

You know what, I dont know why I keep torturing myself. I've spent over ten years working with Windows, even DOS and Win 3.1 Why I ever thought I could be happy with Linux is beyond me. Screw this ******** I'm going back to my native environment which I know inside and out down to every single nut and bolt. I don't need these damn headaches every time I try to do something. Have fun everyone, but Linux (servers aside) is just NOT for me. ](*,)

If I were being talked to like that, I'd be less inclined to ever give you help.

Eisenwinter
March 18th, 2009, 07:59 PM

[quote]...[endquote]

If I were being talked to like that, I'd be less inclined to ever give you help.
Huge +1.

If I got a "help request" in that tone, I'd simply act elitist towards the person. And I mean, very, very elitist.

Helios1276
March 18th, 2009, 08:30 PM
This is awkward

sdowney717
March 18th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Huge +1.

If I got a "help request" in that tone, I'd simply act elitist towards the person. And I mean, very, very elitist.

Dont blame you at all for taking that attitude when people talk like that, but it is likely they are so confused or frustrated that they lash out. As part of their nature, some people will do some serious venting. These people need to be more gracious. Getting good answers to questions involves some work on your part doing research as well as being friendly. If you want friends, then act friendly.

Black Razor
March 18th, 2009, 09:30 PM

I am also inclined to agree with you. I have since given up Windows actually, and now have and love all 4 my my Linux machines...1 LAMP server, a netbook, a multimedia laptop, and a desktop. Go figure. I just stuck it and learned.

Giant Speck
March 18th, 2009, 09:35 PM
I... don't know... who you are...

t0p
March 18th, 2009, 11:01 PM

Yes. You have been blacklisted. We do not reply to your posts.

Aw heck. Now look what you made me do!

swoll1980
March 18th, 2009, 11:05 PM

Wait. Who are you again?

Sealbhach
March 18th, 2009, 11:13 PM
I want to be blacklisted too.:(

smartboyathome
March 18th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Wait. Who are you again?

Your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. :P

Giant Speck
March 18th, 2009, 11:32 PM

Father's brother = uncle
Father's brother's nephew = either you or one of your cousins
Father's brother's nephew's cousin = again, either you or one of your cousins

So, he's either your former roommate, or he's your cousin's former roommate.

:P

smartboyathome
March 18th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Father's brother = uncle

I guess you didn't get the Spaceballs quote?

And anyway, your first point is correct, but your second and third points might not be, as your uncle could have cousins from his wife's family's side. And the same for the third, the nephew could have a cousin on his mother/father's side. ;)

hanzomon4
March 18th, 2009, 11:40 PM

Father's brother = uncle

I guess you didn't get the Spaceballs quote?

And anyway, your first point is correct, but your second and third points might not be, as your uncle could have cousins from his wife's family's side. And the same for the third, the nephew could have a cousin on his mother/father's side. ;)

Eh!!! wait... What?

Primefalcon
March 18th, 2009, 11:41 PM
there is no blacklisting on here exept being banned outright, if you can still post here as you have obviously done... then you are not blacklisted and you can talk all you want.

have fun... talking

smartboyathome
March 18th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Eh!!! wait... What?

Exactly. ;)