PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the whole community

Basfriends
March 18th, 2009, 12:20 AM
Hey there folks,

I would like to thank the whole community for assisting me the way they did. Thanks to you all i'm a faithfull Ubuntu user now for several years, and I will point other people to the advantages of free software too. I wish the same kind of communities would exist on other places as well. Keep up the good work!

Basfriends

MaxIBoy
March 18th, 2009, 03:00 AM
Solving a good, challenging problem is my idea of a fun time. Keep 'em coming! ;)

Sealbhach
March 18th, 2009, 03:02 AM
Solving a good, challenging problem is my idea of a fun time. Keep 'em coming! ;)

Yup, helps me to learn by looking in Absolute Beginners to see what goes wrong.

JackieChan
March 18th, 2009, 04:28 AM
I would have switched back to XP months ago had it not been for this community. This is where I learned most of the things I needed to know and the place I ask questions at.

WA_Garrett
March 18th, 2009, 04:42 AM
I think this community is great. I just got through squeezing 3 OS's into my laptop(OS X, Ubuntu, XP) and if it weren't for the helpful people on this site I wouldn't have gotten very far.

Now that I have everything working I hope to learn alot more about Linux and continue to come here to get into discussions about this stuff and help some people out who had the same sort of problems I had getting set up.

Dragonbite
March 18th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Hey there folks,

I would like to thank the whole community for assisting me the way they did. Thanks to you all i'm a faithfull Ubuntu user now for several years, and I will point other people to the advantages of free software too. I wish the same kind of communities would exist on other places as well. Keep up the good work!

Basfriends

Score One For the Linux Community!