PDA

View Full Version : Anyone mirroring OpenGEU 8.10 isos?

Gullible Jones
March 17th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Hi guys and gals... I've been waiting to try OpenGEU 8.10, but when I opened up the torrent I discovered to my consternation that nobody was seeding (at least nobody accessible) - not for the i386 nor the amd64 iso. Is anyone hosting the isos unofficially? Or is it too early?

Skripka
March 17th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Hi guys and gals... I've been waiting to try OpenGEU 8.10, but when I opened up the torrent I discovered to my consternation that nobody was seeding (at least nobody accessible) - not for the i386 nor the amd64 iso. Is anyone hosting the isos unofficially? Or is it too early?

Last I heard, you could upgrade packages from Hardy...but that there is no OpenGEU 8.10 iso to download.

Gullible Jones
March 17th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Torrents for the live ISO are available from the OpenGEU website.

BTW, it seems like my problem was Transmission, not the state of the torrent. I switched to Deluge and am now downloading the whole thing, albeit slowly.

Ditbenik
March 18th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Softpedia is hosting an iso for the i386 version, but it is also very slow. Keep your connection open after you have finished the download, so we can spread OpenGEU faster.

darkmaster
March 23rd, 2009, 12:38 PM
Softpedia is hosting an iso for the i386 version, but it is also very slow. Keep your connection open after you have finished the download, so we can spread OpenGEU faster.

Thank you very mich for helping in spreading OpenGEU. I'm costantly seeding both isos, of course. If you visite our webpage (www.opengeu.com) you'll notice that there are now some direct links too, thanks to some kind people who are constantly hosting our OpenGEU releases!