PDA

View Full Version : Studios of software engineering

shalma
March 17th, 2009, 06:25 PM
I want to know if there were studios of software engineering under ubunto such as windev(windows).

hazelnuts84
March 18th, 2009, 06:24 AM
Hi
You can try NetBeans, Eclipse or XL (proprietary) or mix between'em :D
I don't know why you need a suite like windev (it really suxxxx)

aminesay
April 6th, 2009, 11:51 PM
Une seule Réponse: Qt.

(cette réponse vaut de l'or)

alaya.zied
April 7th, 2009, 08:56 AM
NetBeans is good.

Qt is my preffred but there is no IDE, until now, for Qt. You have to install an IDE and configure it to use qmake.

@shalma: your question is very general, can you specify the langage that you wanna to use (C, C++, JAVA, ...)?

aminesay
April 7th, 2009, 03:07 PM
NetBeans is good.

Qt is my preffred but there is no IDE, until now, for Qt. You have to install an IDE and configure it to use qmake.

@shalma: your question is very general, can you specify the langage that you wanna to use (C, C++, JAVA, ...)?

Qt creator est tout frais tout nouveau, sinon il y a MonkeyStudio qui est assez complet (pas aussi puissant que kdev mais avec de bons points)

MaWaLe
April 7th, 2009, 05:48 PM
NetBeans et Eclipse sont deux plateformes de développement pas mal du tout

sinon je suis d el'avis de Amine quand il parte de QT mais pour ceux qui vont s'orienter développement QT surtout et KDE :p

MaWaLe
April 7th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Autre remarque : il faut éviter Windev et Cie puisque c'est propriétaire et nous nous orientons vers le ibre
en plus Windev comparé aux autres produits sur le marché est LOIN d'être performant

pour ceux qui sont habitué à travailer .NET il y a MonoDevelop

RachedTN
April 8th, 2009, 12:10 AM
Je dirai NetBeans surtout si tu fait de JAVA
NetBeans is the only IDE that you need, for more details, see : www.netbeans.org

FLORIBUNTU
November 8th, 2010, 02:39 PM
I want to know if there were studios of software engineering under ubunto such as windev(windows).

or else...you may also just run Windev (since you alreday have it) using an emulators like Virtualbox. It works fine under 10.04LTS . It's quicker than learning a new IDE. :)

alfa-storm
November 27th, 2010, 04:13 PM
NetBeans ou eclipse

MaWaLe
November 28th, 2010, 10:39 PM
or else...you may also just run Windev (since you alreday have it) using an emulators like Virtualbox. It works fine under 10.04LTS . It's quicker than learning a new IDE. :)

Just to say that VirtualBox isn't an emulator : it's a virtualisation tool so you have to install an OS on a virtual machine

if you want to talk about emulation i think that Wine, crossover, ... are the tools (even if the acronym of WINE is "Wine is not an emulator :p)

FLORIBUNTU
November 29th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Exactly as Mawale says...
So if you have that spare XP license, it's still the quickest way 4 U to go ...I believe ;)