PDA

View Full Version : Interesting New "Sixth-Sense" Technology

Giant Speck
March 16th, 2009, 09:16 AM
http://www.break.com/index/really-cool-new-sixth-sense-technology.html

The video talks about a new and developing technology that, while presently crude and clunky, is very promising. Some of the ideas presented in the video are in a joking matter, but overall, the concept of the system is very interesting.

And some of you might appreciate the tiny jab at Microsoft Surface. :p

billgoldberg
March 16th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Wow.

That's freaking awesome.

Imagine where this technology could be in 10 years.

DonaldJ
March 17th, 2009, 07:12 AM
That webpage reads like someone big-corporate, but retired, wrote it...

I get serious warning bells from it... There is no way I would dare touch its links...

If you want your sixth sense activated, then do two years of each: Karate, Judo, TaiChi, and study basic electronics, and study nature... There is no way electronics can have anything to do with the human's "sixth sense"... That would just be another scam to rob your money...

artilec
March 17th, 2009, 03:28 PM
There is no way electronics can have anything to do with the human's "sixth sense"... That would just be another scam to rob your money...

I think your wrong. Subliminal messaging does this, does it not?

I think other techniques that interact with the sub-conscious mind exist aswell. What your thoughts?

jimi_hendrix
March 17th, 2009, 03:39 PM
I think other techniques that interact with the sub-conscious mind exist aswell. What your thoughts?

i have heard about music on the internet that can do stuff to you (make you sleep, get you excited, etc) and its just a series of beeps or something like that

artilec
March 17th, 2009, 03:54 PM
i have heard about music on the internet that can do stuff to you (make you sleep, get you excited, etc) and its just a series of beeps or something like that

Not so sure of that.

If your sub-conscious mind was programmed to understand the beep language that your conscious mind hadn't learned you could play it to the conscious mind without it knowing. Either your conscious mind gets it or your sub-conscious mind gets it.

Sorry had to edit: I think you were nearly their in that you would have to be asleep first for it to work! am i getting it??

DonaldJ
March 17th, 2009, 04:03 PM
I think your wrong. Subliminal messaging does this, does it not?

Subliminal messaging is a lot to do with Life... Most of it, if not all of it, we are totally unaware of...
Our species has stopped using the parts of our minds that detect such things.. because this culture fears it, deems it wrong... We tend to block what we fear... Essentially we employ "soft-insanity" to block out the parts of reality that frightens us...

There is so much that interacts with the unconscious... We use about 2 to 7% of the mind... That's 2 to 7% of Life we are aware of... There is so much waiting for us to open, and be...

I've been opening new stuff in me for 60-years, and it's gone into sorcery, and still there's Lots for me to learn...

The human creature is extremely powerful and formidable.. The stuff we can do make your god concepts seem like romper-room and howdy-doody... it's just that we've been conditioned to have lost all our finer abilities, by those who fear it, who can't use theirs, who don't want to be left behind, out of the picture.. They stifle everything new...
I had written 75-thousand pages on it, and still I had another 180-thousand pages to write on it, but I had to give up on the project, and burn the notes, after I realized that humans would only hurt themselves with it.. and America would only modify all these new technologies into people killing machinery, for its take over, dominate the world thing...

It takes a lot of responsibility playing with sorcery...
Basically "sorcery" is absolute love.. but it can be used for evil...
You have-to know your limitations, and not run too far beyond them.. but running a little beyond them is how you know what to grow into... You do it with caution...
You must always hold tight to the love you are, or it could get away on you, and you could easily become a threat to all existence... Sorcery is not a toy.. But if humans were taught it, it Would be a toy, and a tool for absolute destruction of everything...

Better you stick with Ubuntu and video games, and just try to have a good life here in this hell we've created from dismantling our "heaven on earth", and have used the materials to build our little "hell on earth"...
Look around you.. We are killing the planet... Lets all treat the planet with a little respect...
What does "Ubuntu" mean..?

If you must open your sixth sense, then do it with TaiChi, and Judo, and Karate.. and take a basic electronics course, and take a few courses on meditation... Basically "sixth sense" is your imagination running free, and functional to your whims...
As far as I know we have 17 senses, maybe more... I wish I could teach humans this stuff, but they would only hurt themselves with it...
I can't teach it till there is peace on earth, and money, religion, and democracy, are all extinct, and we respect all the smaller creatures rights to life, love, freedom, and dignity...

Would you kindly describe in detail what you understand about "sixth sense"... and what you know of this "sixth sense technology"...

cmay
March 17th, 2009, 04:11 PM
the reason why a shaman uses a drum to connect to his spiritual side is that when the mind is sort of silenced by a single sound repeated over and over again it has some sort of trance effect. you could argue that in modern days some young people uses techno and disco what ever to get the same trance effect . maybe the drum sounds reminds of the very first hartbeart humans hear.
maybe that was of topic i just had my morning coffee......

artilec
March 17th, 2009, 04:27 PM

Would you kindly describe in detail what you understand about "sixth sense"... and what you know of this "sixth sense technology"...

Thanks for that DonaldJ.

I was wondering if multiple audio streams overlayed could be used to no good?

DonaldJ
March 17th, 2009, 04:36 PM
the reason why a shaman uses a drum to connect to his spiritual side is that when the mind is sort of silenced by a single sound repeated over and over again it has some sort of trance effect. you could argue that in modern days some young people uses techno and disco what ever to get the same trance effect . maybe the drum sounds reminds of the very first heartbeart humans hear.
maybe that was of topic i just had my morning coffee......

That reminds me of the parable of the sound of "one hand clapping"...

It's the silent pause to listen to your soul, and to Life... The sound in one hand clapping is all the sounds in Life...

DonaldJ
March 17th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Thanks for that DonaldJ.

I was wondering if multiple audio streams overlayed could be used to no good?

Music should contain multiple layers of base beats... That would create emotion in music... This culture skimps on the base beat layers in its music... It's got it down to one, or two at best... There's no emotion in today's music... It's all dead...

"Multiple audio streams overlayed" is Life...

Thanks for your good triggers...

I'll give you a feel for "Multiple audio streams overlayed" in Nature...

I was solo camped in British Columbia's forests... The campsite was Perfect, after 6-hours of making it like I like it.. having even manicured the whole area to pristine condition... I took out my blues harp, and started playing.. trying my best to imitate the sounds of the creek and river, and the rocks bumping in the river bottom, and the breezes, and the sun, and the water, and the air... And I really got into it... But something was strange..? There was a lot more sound than the sounds I was making... I noticed that the trees all around me were full of birds and squirrels, all singing their songs at the top of their lungs... A cougar added its song from across the river.. a bear added its song from further along the river... A raccoon sang its song from near the shore close to me camp... A mink added its song from the little island in the river... And something I never heard before added its song from the forest about a hundred feet behind me... It felt like the whole world joined in on singing with my little serenade to Life and to the planet... It's a super good feeling, worth all the treasure on the planet.. but it's something you can't buy with all the treasure in the universe.. It's "love"... "Multiple audio streams overlayed" is Life...

artilec
March 17th, 2009, 04:56 PM
[QUOTE=DonaldJ;6910586]

What's your thoughts on the sub-conscious having an effect on the evolution of genetic intelligent design?.

After reading this http://freewill.typepad.com/genetics/intelligent_design_and_purpose i was unsure how just nature could be responsible. Nurture would in fact help this process and thus the sub-conscious would play an equal role in evolution.

Sorry perhaps very off topic but interesting (to me anyway).

DonaldJ
March 17th, 2009, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE=DonaldJ;6910586]

What's your thoughts on the sub-conscious having an effect on the evolution of genetic intelligent design?.

After reading this http://freewill.typepad.com/genetics/intelligent_design_and_purpose i was unsure how just nature could be responsible. Nurture would in fact help this process and thus the sub-conscious would play an equal role in evolution.

Sorry perhaps very off topic but interesting (to me anyway).

I suspect that "intelligent design" is actually only living things mutating, from healing out damages.. like how I got my spinal cord severed in a fall.. and managed to do the required mind to get it rejoined and functional again.. but it welded 15-degrees rotated at the breaksite, which modified my body, and my thought processing, and made my heart and adrenals be on-call, my legs twice as strong, and gave me a little IR & UV vision...
I guess that "intelligent design" is all about accidents upon accidents upon accidents.. and DNA's ability and drive to heal and remain alive, to see and be all there is...

DonaldJ
March 17th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Why is someone Messing with this thread?.. trying to suppress the truth...

If it doesn't stop NOW, this is the last thing I will write in this forum!..

artilec
March 17th, 2009, 05:21 PM
/

DonaldJ
March 18th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Not you Artilec.. and the little prob has gone away...

So, can you tell me all what you know about sixth sense in software, and in people..?

Have you ever had a "sixth sense" experience?..

What would you do with a flowing functional sixth sense..?

Do you ever experience migraines..?

artilec
March 18th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Hi DonaldJ,

So, can you tell me all what you know about sixth sense in software, and in people..?

I'm not aware of any software that could be used to target the sub-conscious. This could have very harmful implications. I FEAR it may exist but i,m not worried.

No, although I am an obsessive rock climber, To be more specific though I,m actually a boulderer which involves lots of pre-practise and rarely puts me in any quantifiable danger. i,m sure u can fill in the rest on this.

What would you do with a flowing functional sixth sense..?

Ask more searching questions probably!

Do you ever experience migraines..?

Yes, please enlighten me, I,m intrigued!

DonaldJ
March 18th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Quote: "not aware of any software that could be used to target the sub-conscious. This could have very harmful implications."

Experimental Aimed frequencies, can damage ones focus, and thought processing...
I sense it is in use in the world at times... It's probably about as evil as evil gets on this planet... "Harmful" is a gross-understatement...

Some humans can do what's called "remote viewing".. which is essentially, a strong will focusing upon another, and doing mindish attacks upon the "target"... The target senses it as a powerful pressure on one side of the head.. I sense it as a nasty approaching Sting...

Remote viewing is generally employed to steal raw corporate-data from a thinker...
Militaries use professional RV'ers, to try to determine the enemy's strategies, by trying to see what the enemy is doing, through the enemy's senses.. namely through the eyes, and thoughts of the enemy...

Lately I discovered that remote viewing is also a means to exploit the life energies from of the target... And when I am being remoted, it pulls up all my old hurtful closet memories, that I'm just trying to forget... It forces me to relive all those bad experiences, almost like they all happened yesterday... It's akin to being "keel hauled", or "dragged through a fiery pit of broken glass", or worse... I wonder if remote viewers realize they are causing their targets so much pain and grief..? It should be illegal.. but who could possibly enforce it..?

I'm 61.. and I have aches and pains as I age... Seems all my old joint damages were all coming back to haunt me, like I read about that happens to aging people.. almost like they all happened yesterday... I figured it was just "old age".. so as an alternative to eating painkillers, I summoned all my pain removing abilities to defuse the aches and pains.. and it worked.. but during the times I was a little weak, all my pains were there Bigtime.. and the more I fought them, the bigger they grew.. which really didn't make any sense to me... So I started defending myself from the remote viewer stings... I would slash at them on approach with a mental sword.. and I would try to set them ablaze.. and that usually pushed them away.. and when they were away, all my pains eased, and faded... till what happened last week... The remoter just wouldn't quit... It felt like maybe it was sucking the life out of me, or something... And I fought and fought with all I wanted to summon... And eventually I got the thing off me, permanent... is when all my pains faded to zero, and have stayed gone...
My hip, and knee, and neck and shoulder... I thought my wrist pain was carpel tunnel.. It's pain suddenly vanished too... It was as if I got my life back... Something wasn't feeding off of me anymore... Yeah! I thinks some of that stuff is dangerous.. especially if someone can exploit it to feed off of another... Me thinks that's some kind of evil... It might even be related to "vampirism"..? It makes me wonder if all old folk's pains and aches are caused by that remote viewer parasitic process, in someone feeding off of their life energies..? My pains are all gone, and it's because I'm not being remote viewed anymore... You figure it... I can't understand it.. I'm just a high-school dropout... Maybe you geniuses can figure it out..?

"No, although I am an obsessive rock climber.."

Then I'm sure you've run-scree too... That's got to be one of the greatest rushes you can get... And it doesn't hit-you till you've finished the thing...

I did a real dumb thing up in the mountains... I climbed up a 15-foot tall boulder, but couldn't get back down.. and on my left was a liquidic scree-field, that went for 30-feet, then a sheer-drop for half a mile into a glacier lake... On the right, a sheer drop for 100-feet... I had to run the scree.. I tested it, and it flowed for ten feet, with the slightest touch... I jumped onto it, and ran, keeping my toes up, and avoiding the big rocks.. but I found I was running upward, gaining altitude, so I had to slow down some, while trying to avoid getting pinned under the big rocks in the flow... trip once and you're History... There's no standing again in that stuff... It would eat you up...
I quickly figured how to steer whilst running the rock flow...
When I was about four-feet from the grass and rocks, below the big rock, I dove for it, and braked my skidding by grabbing tight to the rocks... Not fun diving onto a dozen small boulders... It felt like a serious beating... is when the sky filled with sheet lightning.. and made my whole skin feel like I was being bathed in soft electricity...
Then the rush hits you.. slowly sneaking up at first.. then nearly blows a hole in your psyche.. and takes you on a journey beyond time and space... That's the fun part of it... That's obviously the lure to scree-running... I'd call that "a sixth-sense rush"...
If you survive it, you gets to experience that billion dollar rush...
If you don't survive it.. then the forest critters get fresh meat that night...

Migraines that painkillers won't quiet are "Conditioning" headaches...

It means that something in your childhood history programmed your head to cause your brain's cerebral-plumbing to painfully constrict the moment you reached 8% mind usage in your thought-processing... Something that needs you to be malleable and quiet, and its source of money, doesn't want you to know the truth about Life...

To eliminate that conditioning, you must address the conditioning where it is, which is in your right brain hemisphere, at the top center, near the middle...
It's a serious process, and a little dangerous, and requires a fully functional mind...
The forum can't handle me posting it here, so I'll PM you the links on how to destroy your conditioning, for you to stop those migraines once and for all, so you'll be able to process thought beyond the permitted 7% mind usage ceiling, without being stung and stifled...

By now the readers who are conditioned, are experiencing absolutely horrid migraines...
To quiet that type of extreme headache all one needs do is begin reciting a well know bit of dogma, and the body will inject a significant quantity of bio-anesthetics into ones cerebral plumbing, thereby cooling their migraine, or their "over-load study-headache"...

I'd say that would be you operating on the so called "sixth sense" level... But they don't teach this stuff in conventional schools... Public schools don't even have a clue that any of this even exists... Essentially they live "under it's rock"...

Some of the concepts of this conditioning stuff posses, could probably be exploited in building "sixth-sense" computer technology.. but I just don't have the space conducive to that level of deep thought creativity... There are way too many distractions and interruptions in this part of the world for that kind of thought processing...

artilec
March 18th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Some humans can do what's called "remote viewing".. which is essentially, a strong will focusing upon another, and doing mindish attacks upon the "target"... The target senses it as a powerful pressure on one side of the head.. I sense it as a nasty approaching Sting...

I remember some years back while sitting on the bus, I used to sit there and focus my mind on a subject and get them to touch there nose or scratch the side of their head. Sometimes it worked other times not. I was allways intrigued by it's outcome but did find it heavy my brain. I got the feeling it only worked on people that were day dreaming or they some how seemed lost in themselves. games ay, I never really thought about it much since.

Edit: I shall be sure in future my be-layer is my friend when i go down the climbing wall or they may wish me harm and i deck!!

DonaldJ
March 19th, 2009, 01:25 AM
"I remember some years back while sitting on the bus, I used to sit there and focus my mind on a subject and get them to touch there nose"...

I would make babes at the beach, whose bikini-tops were unhooked, roll over, forgetting that her top was undone.. for the entertainment of my small group of drooling panting buds... She would turn over.. and the bunch of them applauded and cheered...

I think I have it where I can get someone to die... but I try not to harm anything in Life... I can't teach it to humes.. This stuff is way too too dangerous in the hands of most of those in our culture... They would use it for bad, and all "hell would break loose"... It would be like giving a case of live hand-grenades to a school yard of kids...