PDA

View Full Version : what did you do the last coupel of days

cmay
March 13th, 2009, 10:32 PM
i have not done so much other than sleeping. i have too low vitamin d so i am tired and sleep a lot. around 17 hours a day or so. when i have been awake i been walking my dog and making my dinner and then i have been browsing the ubuntu forums as i always do.

i found a new site http://forum.titan-tech.org/ one of the users here has created and i figured i would join the forums since i have been lacking very much in my personal studies of programming. so last night i started writing some small programs again after a month break. i thought that join a new forum and start fresh again from the begining once again could be the push i need to give myself to improve on and hopefully advance in my programming .

this night i made some really good food and i am going to pratice my programming again and watch some movies in between.

so what did you do the last coupel of days ?.

Kingsley
March 13th, 2009, 10:45 PM
I had work for a few hours on Thursday morning. Afterwards, I went to my 2 classes of the day. Sleep wasn't as bountiful for me most of the week, so I took a nice 4 hour nap when I got done with classes at 1 PM. At night, I smoked pot with my roommate and watched "The Rock." Then I had a wonderful night sleep.

khelben1979
March 14th, 2009, 12:10 AM
Blogging, spending time on this forum and taking long walks out in the snow and making some really good food at home together with some cartoons.

JackieChan
March 14th, 2009, 12:26 AM
Monday I was feeling a bit ill and just stayed home from school and pretty much just slept all day. Didn't really do anything aside from sleeping and the Internet.

Tuesday-Thursday I spent all day at school taking a state test. When I got home I slept, watched a bit of TV, posted on some forums, watched anime, fed my pets, played some games online with some friends, talked to friends on Skype and Pidgin, etc etc.

Friday (today) I didn't have school. Just kind of slept in, watched some movies, watched some anime, did some things on the Internet. I woke to find that I was banned from digg again, I felt a little crushed, I spent so much time on that account. I thought about an exchange student from last year a little while ago, day dreamed, and kind of sighed because I miss seeing her. Later tonight I'm going to watch Ratatouille for the first time (oh joy). I might also end up a new episode of Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae, assuming a new episode is subbed. Also thinking about checking out two new anime shows. I'll watch them sooner or later.

Tomorrow I'm going to a birthday party, and Sunday I'm going to see Slumdog Millionaire with some people (I have the tickets sitting right next to me).

As you can see, I live a very boring life. :(

tazz4vr
March 14th, 2009, 12:36 AM
Not much happening here really, had pool tourne Monday, meeting on Wednesday, working a bit of overtime and prepping for a much needed girlies night out. Tomorrow will be better though, get to see a friends band perform in a local club, their first public gig, so pretty excited about that. Sad part of it all, I have known the lead for over 6 years, I have no clue what the name of his band is! He is an awesome guitarist though.

Sealbhach
March 14th, 2009, 01:17 AM
I've been on holidays from work, so I flew to Rome, Italy for a few days and since I got back Tuesday I've mostly been playing Urban Terror.:D

Muffinabus
March 14th, 2009, 01:34 AM
Hung out with my girlfriend for the last couple days.

Today I caught up with my Linuxing and other things I may have missed, resubbed to World of Warcraft, and walked around town a bit.

Chemical Imbalance
March 14th, 2009, 01:38 AM
i've mostly been playing urban terror.:d

So addicting :)

chucky chuckaluck
March 14th, 2009, 01:39 AM
started a real facebook account. heard from a whole bunch of folk (duh! i guess that's the benefit of having a real account).

gletob
March 14th, 2009, 02:15 AM
Well I'm a high schule student so...

I missed the bus this morning. I was half way down the street but it was too dark for her to see me.

I'm going to my friends house later.

I had Spanish for 3 hours on (I no get good grade as my native Colombian teacher says) wednesday because the sophmores were taking their writing SOLs.

I was horsing around on tuesday and sprained my ankle.

I finally got my Ipod Touch 2nd gen jailbreaked.

Yo estoy muy aburrido.

Sealbhach
March 14th, 2009, 02:37 AM
started a real facebook account. heard from a whole bunch of folk (duh! i guess that's the benefit of having a real account).

Hee hee, yeah, I have a fake one.;)

OutOfReach
March 14th, 2009, 02:48 AM
I've been working a project of mine that I'm writing in C. I've also spent a lot more time on Myspace than usual...and of course getting caught up with school.

Catboy~
March 14th, 2009, 02:52 AM
Beat everyone in my history class in a game of BS (a nice card game) and found out I'm a really good liar...I'm not quite sure whether I should be happy about that or not. In any case, I'd make a great politician. :D

tazz4vr
March 16th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Actually found myself with a busy weekend. Enjoyed another evening of girlies night out. On Sat, spent a few hours at the park with the honey, kids and friends and then in the late afternoon went to a movie with one of the girlies, New In Town, cute movie, definitely a chick flick though. Saturday evening, the honey and I went to listen to a friends band, not bad at all, look forward to hearing them again. Thankfully Sunday came and went with no plans, other than cuddles...woo hoo!

sharon.gmc
March 16th, 2009, 09:37 AM
This weekend, I met with my Mom and we went shopping together.

s.fox
March 16th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Saturday

1) Played over 4 hours snooker on Saturday morning/ early afternoon
2) Then I was busy sorting out a Caribbean cruise for me and my girlfriend.
3) Watched Forest Gump for the first time in the evening

Sunday

1) It was nice and hot on Sunday so I went for a countryside walk and picnic
2) Went out with some of my friends late afternoon down the pub

Monday
1) Woke up with a hangover :lolflag:

Ms_Angel_D
March 16th, 2009, 01:23 PM
I've been very bored...Sucks when you aren't mobile. I've Mostly been just browsing the forums, and sometimes I'll play some Guild Wars. I've been trying to decide what kind of projects I want to get into but as of yet none sound particularly interesting, or maybe I'm just burnt on the computer in general.....

Daisuke_Aramaki
March 16th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Working on my dissertation, working on my dissertation ...............

cmay
March 16th, 2009, 07:27 PM
today i read the chapter 2 in my programming book and i managed to by the help of acidrip to over the last days rip about 99 movies and burn them on backup dvd. there can be six movies saved as avi files on a dvd. it takes time. i have a rather large collection of movies. a couple of of them i have not seen yet. so tonight i am planning in wathcing a movie and eat some candy and drink lots of coffee. :)

sports fan Matt
March 16th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Packed for my trip to look for my new apartment and just waiting for my birthday...

DonaldJ
March 17th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Two days chipping the ice off of the roof of the "Computer Games living-room", to patch the water leaks...

spupy
March 17th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Chillin' :cool:

Ah, the joys of being a student with no exams and a flexible working times.
Watching series, sleeping, coding, some drawing. The usual post-exam schedule. :D

diwas
March 17th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Playing MASTER OF PUPPETS by METALLICA in guitar! Man my fingers are paining...:(

will1911a1
March 17th, 2009, 02:10 PM
These responses are depressing. I had to work.

tazz4vr
March 17th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Work is running smooth today, will hopefully end early, was thinking bout running out for a hair cut, I need it! I feel like a raggamuffin with all this hair! As my travels begin tomorrow, I should get that hair cut. Ugh...decisions.

Botbob89
March 17th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Spent last night doing an essay due in early this morning, so therefore got no sleep...

Spending tonight on ANOTHER essay due in early TOMORROW morning...fun

Go to uni kids..........

insane_alien
March 17th, 2009, 08:19 PM
i drove 100 miles to visit a friend for the weekend. it was good. although i was shattered when i got back, i had to be back on the monday for 9pm so naturally we were out clubbing till 3am and at a house party till 6am before i started driving back.

twas fun need to do it again sometime.