PDA

View Full Version : Report a crash, crashed?!

hyperdude111
March 12th, 2009, 08:08 PM
So I was using the normal report a crash button when a app closes unexpectedly and to both my surprise and horror the program designed to report unexpected application closures unexpectedly closed!

linuxisevolution
March 12th, 2009, 08:11 PM
So I was using the normal report a crash button when a app closes unexpectedly and to both my surprise and horror the program designed to report unexpected application closures unexpectedly closed!

This usually has to deal with file system corruption or dying hard drive. I have the feeling your running Kubuntu..

hyperdude111
March 12th, 2009, 08:25 PM
This usually has to deal with file system corruption or dying hard drive. I have the feeling your running Kubuntu..

Nope normal ubuntu, but i have install the kde environment as well. It probably has something to do with I am using an alpha.

hyperdude111
March 12th, 2009, 08:29 PM
See this screenie

Firestem4
March 12th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Hehe that reminds me of the Windows Problem and Reporting Solutions window that crashes ALL the freakin time. "We're sorry but the window you are using to fix the program that just crashed, has just crashed." And as the endless cycle continues as another Windows solution window shows up to fix The previous window. makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.