PDA

View Full Version : My phone is frozen at the startup logo, help?

Yes
March 8th, 2009, 11:53 PM
I was just charging my phone, and when I unplugged it I noticed it was frozen. Turning it off didn't work, so I just took the battery out. Now when I turn it on, it gets to the Motorola logo and just freezes.

It's a Motorola T720 (http://www.mobiledia.com/reviews/motorola/t720/page1.html). If anyone could help me out, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

damis648
March 8th, 2009, 11:58 PM
I personally hate Motorola OS's. They feel so useless and cheap. But I guess I'm not helping. :popcorn: Perhaps try leaving out the battery longer, maybe half an hour. If that doesn't work, try booting without a SIM.

linux_lover69
March 9th, 2009, 12:36 AM
Perhaps try leaving out the battery longer, maybe half an hour. If that doesn't work, try booting without a SIM.

Also try turning it on and then just leave it there for awhile like the battery. And look in the manual to see if there's a way to reset your phone.

Yes
March 9th, 2009, 12:57 AM
I left the battery out for 45 minutes and tried again, but it was the same thing :(

I took the SIM card out the backlight turned on and then it just sat there, with a blank screen.

I'll try just letting it run the battery down some now.

JackieChan
March 9th, 2009, 02:11 AM
I love your username.

Polygon
March 9th, 2009, 03:11 AM
take it to the store where you bought the phone (or any phone store), if they can't fix it, i doubt you can.

myusername
March 9th, 2009, 04:17 AM
take it to the store where you bought the phone (or any phone store), if they can't fix it, i doubt you can.

*looks at geek squad, then respectfully disagrees*

Polygon
March 9th, 2009, 05:01 AM
what i mean is like...if you have a verizon phone, take it to a verizon store. They can reflash most newer phones