PDA

View Full Version : It's very creepy outside

NintendoTogepi
March 7th, 2009, 11:37 AM
I noticed it was very foggy out there, so I decided to go outside and see.

Yikes :o

Would be awesome to shoot a movie in, though. It reminds me of Silent Hill or The Mist. It's clearing up now.

To make it creepier, there was this really weird, very loud, industrial noise to the northwest of me. It sounded very disharmonic and strange. I can't say I've ever heard it before. Must be a new factory.

After I was outside and down the street quite a bit to the entrance of the park, I heard a strange sounding bird call on the other side of the park, which freaked me out and I quickly ran back to my house and locked the door as fast as possible :o :(

When was the last time you had really foggy weather? :)

Saint Angeles
March 7th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Thats damn awesome. I love fog. Its just been a while since I've enjoyed a good foggy day here in Los Angeles. A couple days ago, i was in the Echo Park area at a friends house and it was hailing outside and sunny at the same time.

But no fog... damn. I was raised in Torrance which is closer to the beach. I would wake up early for zero period and almost every morning, i could barely see to the end of the block. Where did the fog go?

NintendoTogepi
March 7th, 2009, 11:45 AM
10 minutes later and it's almost entirely gone. Wow.

x33a
March 7th, 2009, 11:45 AM
seems like you been playing a lot of video games, and watching horror movies :D

go outside more often :)

NintendoTogepi
March 7th, 2009, 11:53 AM

go outside more often :)

:P

It's just that I love fog. We only get it 5-6 times a year so I love to go outside and make a big deal of it.

Fortunately it's usually at night time so no one sees me :P

x33a
March 7th, 2009, 11:56 AM
It's just that I love fog.
and still you get afraid of it :D, j/k. i love fog too, but not while driving ;)

tuskenraider
March 7th, 2009, 12:09 PM
i live in TN... and man.. the fog here sometimes... well put it this way... its like family that have come to visit.. it hangs around for ages... and you can practically swim through it...

its so heavy here there is a stretch on the interstate that has special signs lighting and reflective items along the path so you dont drive off into the fog laden woods. lol

tusken-whered my keyboard go? -raider

BobLand
March 7th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Visit San Francisco in the summer. You'll get all the fog you'll ever want for the rest of your life. Fog horns too.

bobland

swoll1980
March 7th, 2009, 10:38 PM
In the spring/fall here we have fog almost every mourning/night

Kareeser
March 7th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Ooh yes... the wet rainy fog. We got that a couple days last fall. The fog was hanging nice a low, like you'd see in a cemetary. I wanted to run in and scream :P

jimi_hendrix
March 7th, 2009, 10:47 PM

hehe

ive heard of people who jump when they hear car alarms after playing left 4 dead too much