PDA

View Full Version : After 2 years... I'm back :D

DoeRayMe
March 7th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Just thought would say hello, been using windows again for the past 2 years, but nothing compares to kubuntu xD

so how is everyone?

RichardLinx
March 7th, 2009, 11:14 AM
You think you can just come and waltz in here like... (I joke) Hello, and welcome back. I wasn't a member here when you were around. So what brings you back?

DougieFresh4U
March 7th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Nice that your joining us again.
I do not use Kubuntu, but they say a lot of nice things have been worked in Kubuntu.:o

DoeRayMe
March 7th, 2009, 12:08 PM
You think you can just come and waltz in here like... (I joke) Hello, and welcome back. I wasn't a member here when you were around. So what brings you back?

Well better stability, faster than using windows and also my wireless usb worked straight away, which surprised me, because last time i was here, it took ages to get it working.

what made you switch?

tuskenraider
March 7th, 2009, 12:15 PM
gotta love ubuntu... i hate to sound cliche.. but ubuntu: it just works. and that is 100% on the spot true. I love it...

i have a mixed household... 3 windows boxes and an ubuntu lappy. ill sit in my recliner on my ubuntu laptop and rdp into the windows machines ... i love the interface and the flexability of ubuntu sooooooo much better!!!!!

welcome back.. and enjoy the world of ubuntu... also since you probably missed it... and if you want pm and i can hook you up with a copy of open office..(which they gave away for free!) but dont tell anyone. LOL

tusken

Eisenwinter
March 7th, 2009, 12:18 PM
and if you want pm and i can hook you up with a copy of open office..(which they gave away for free!) but dont tell anyone. LOL
Or, he can just do sudo apt-get install openoffice