PDA

View Full Version : put out of my misery...

heyyy
March 5th, 2009, 01:48 AM
anythying creative,non-computer related activity i should try to stop being bored?

yes i know there are a lot ,but would you give as an advise to me and others?

:popcorn:

jimi_hendrix
March 5th, 2009, 01:49 AM
running...it sucks up a good hour and thirty minutes of my life every day :)

kk0sse54
March 5th, 2009, 01:51 AM
Sailing, surfing, windsurfing, diving, kiteboarding, skimboarding, free diving, in short if you don't live next to the ocean I'd be bored too if I were you :(. Although there's always yoga :D

dragos240
March 5th, 2009, 01:53 AM
Smashing things that break like glass and recording it on a high speed camera.... That would be really nice to watch and hear all that glass break... ohhhhh yeah...

Kingsley
March 5th, 2009, 01:53 AM
Watch Eastbound and Down if you find Danny McBride funny.

jimi_hendrix
March 5th, 2009, 01:56 AM
Smashing things that break like glass and recording it on a high speed camera.... That would be really nice to watch and hear all that glass break... ohhhhh yeah...

lol

actually demolision workers are normally not very stressed because they take all their rage out breaking down walls

@Kingsly

ELIZABETHHHHHHHHH I'M COMIN!

bobmatino17
March 5th, 2009, 01:58 AM
find the fastest cart you can thats beaten up and drive around carelessly in it...

Skripka
March 5th, 2009, 02:01 AM
How about a nice outdoorsy hobby? Something vibrant and cultured?

I suggest cow-tipping.

RichardLinx
March 5th, 2009, 02:04 AM
Chess, Hacky Sack (Footbag). Those are two things you can do from the comfort of your own home. There are other things to of course. I just thought I'd mention those two in particular. Astronomy can also be fun.

Therion
March 5th, 2009, 02:04 AM
Repainting my house.

Barring that, try a martial art. Pick one, it doesn't really matter which one it is if you stick with it.

blueshiftoverwatch
March 5th, 2009, 02:49 AM
running...it sucks up a good hour and thirty minutes of my life every day :)
If you have a treadmill you can combine fast walking and book reading into one activity.

PhoenixMaster00
March 5th, 2009, 04:09 AM
If you have a treadmill you can combine fast walking and book reading into one activity.

Or as the great Stephen Fry suggested. Long walks and audiobooks, apparently it is very good.

Other than that watch Lee Evans that man is a comedy genius. Learn a new language? Get that Watchmen graphic novel out for another read before you watch the film or go to a good book or dvd store go to your favourite genre close ya eyes and pick something at random. Or maybe go to your least favourite genre (unless you really hate it).

blueshiftoverwatch
March 6th, 2009, 01:04 AM
Or as the great Stephen Fry suggested. Long walks and audiobooks, apparently it is very good.
What percentage of print books are also released as audio books?

swoll1980
March 6th, 2009, 01:16 AM
Basketball, target shooting, archery, camping,fishing, hunting, playing guitar, and building model cars are all things I enjoy doing.

Skripka
March 6th, 2009, 01:17 AM
Basketball, target shooting, archery, camping,fishing, hunting, playing guitar, and building model cars are all things I enjoy doing.

Mailbox-Switching is also a nice athletic activity.

tazz4vr
March 6th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Early start to Spring Cleaning? Take up racing...oh yeah!

mips
March 6th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Sailing, surfing, windsurfing, diving, kiteboarding, skimboarding, free diving, in short if you don't live next to the ocean I'd be bored too if I were you :(. Although there's always yoga :D

I find it hard to think about not living by the ocean. I like the sea.