PDA

View Full Version : MX 518 or Cordless MX 1000

Mr_J_
December 26th, 2005, 05:04 PM
I'm considering buying a new mouse in the near future because I am freaking out with my current one.
Even tho the only thing i don't like about it is the fact that it is luminous and has acrylic on top. Which means leaving my computer on at night has become bad considering the LEDs in my mouse make it hard to sleep.

I don't really like either. It does, however, work perfect.

I am not a hardcore gamer at the moment and i was considering purchasing one new mouse in the near future. I looked and those look like good mice to me.
The 518 has a cord and fewer buttons, the 1000 is battery operated and is cordless with more buttons.

I know near to nothing else of consequence about them. In practical terms that is. The 800 DPIs of one to the 1600 of the other are nice but not really a diference for me. I think...

Just asking for recomendations on this. Experiences with bateries failing or uselessness of a load of buttons you thought you might use.
Tell me of others I should look at in case you know of any.

I thought of the 1000 because of an article on the Customization section and also it looks like the way i place my hand.

erikpiper
December 26th, 2005, 07:14 PM
I personally hate cordless mice because batteries do give out...

I like the G5 myself. VERY smooth, (Laser!!) and you can adjust the weight to how you like it! It is expensive though....