PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] intrepid~bad mouse flicker

KEE
March 2nd, 2009, 12:10 AM
i got an window xp update and it broke how the mouse operates on ubuntu intrepid. i have three different kinds of mouses and all do the same thing. What happens is the mouse curser is stationary in the middle of the screen and when i move it flickers and repears in the middle. not allowing me to click on any help or icon other whats in the middle. im forced to use windows xp since the mouse works perfectly fine on here. i also installed xbox360 for window's on xp. need help please and thank you.

KEE
March 2nd, 2009, 12:35 AM
i got an window xp update and it broke how the mouse operates on ubuntu intrepid. i have three different kinds of mouses and all do the same thing. What happens is the mouse curser is stationary in the middle of the screen and when i move it flickers and repears in the middle. not allowing me to click on any help or icon other whats in the middle. im forced to use windows xp since the mouse works perfectly fine on here. i also installed xbox360 for window's on xp. need help please and thank you.

never mind it was xbox 360 controler =/ i unpluged the controler and the mouse worked again. i figured it out when i picked up the 360 controller and the right thumb stick started move the courser around. FIXED =)