PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Error with multisync0.90 and msynctool after updates

awechris
March 1st, 2009, 03:00 AM
everything was working fine but after several updates (last week) i get this error message below whenever i try multisync0.90 or msynctool.
I am using jaunty and try to sync evolution to synce (wm6.1 device)

ERROR:/build/buildd/opensync-0.22/opensync/opensync_plugin.c:457:osync_plugin_get_path: assertion failed: (plugin)

enrigp
April 10th, 2009, 06:59 PM
I too

any solution??

fabianspiteri
May 20th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Hi,

Check this out ... worked for me.

http://www.synce.org/moin/SynceInstallation/Ubuntu/ModernDevice

Fabian

iamgeniusrnti
December 11th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Hi,

Check this out ... worked for me.

http://www.synce.org/moin/SynceInstallation/Ubuntu/ModernDevice

Fabian

WHAT?!?!?!!? Blackberry is not Windows...

fabianspiteri
December 13th, 2009, 06:40 AM
WHAT?!?!?!!? Blackberry is not Windows...

... and who spoke about blackberry here ?!?!?!!?

iamgeniusrnti
December 15th, 2009, 11:29 PM
... and who spoke about blackberry here ?!?!?!!?

You know what, I owe an apology-- I came across this error when I was trying to sync my Blackberry and I was getting extremely frustrated with dead end threads of people with the same problem and no solution for syncing the BB.

So when I got to yours I was hoping to see BB related stuff and I saw my hopes crumble to pieces when I saw it was not BB.

So yea... sorry. Ironically, I did it get working and to this day I have no idea how.

fabianspiteri
December 16th, 2009, 05:20 PM
You know what, I owe an apology-- I came across this error when I was trying to sync my Blackberry and I was getting extremely frustrated with dead end threads of people with the same problem and no solution for syncing the BB.

So when I got to yours I was hoping to see BB related stuff and I saw my hopes crumble to pieces when I saw it was not BB.

So yea... sorry. Ironically, I did it get working and to this day I have no idea how.

No need to apologise mate. I know the feeling ... it can get frustating sometimes :)

Glad you made it work !