PDA

View Full Version : New Forums

TorchlightJay
December 25th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Hey all. I am a huge Linux fan and my company has just put together a Linux forum. Please visit it and spread the word of this forum. We want to have a lot of the Linux community involved with this forum. The link is http://torchlighttech.com/phpBB/index.php.

Thanks all

aysiu
December 25th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Who are you?

xequence
December 25th, 2005, 10:49 PM
Who are you?

Probably someone joining at random linux sites to promote their site.

TorchlightJay
December 25th, 2005, 11:20 PM
I am J. A. Smith, the owner of Torchlight Technologies. Torchlight Technologies is a company all about Linux. We don't have our own distro but we make Linux boxes and have partnered with distros such as Xandros, Vector, and Turbo. We are in process of getting partnered with Ubuntu and we are partnering with Novell as well (we've been in communication with them for a year though).
Our forums are free and accessible to all. We just want to contribute to the actual Linux community by providing a forum in which all Linux users can talk with each other and us. We truly do value the opinions of the users and would like input on how to advance Linux. Also we would like to keep you all posted in what we do. But mainly this is a method for users to talk to each other and share ideas. It's our gift to you.

benplaut
December 26th, 2005, 12:30 AM
Probably someone joining at random linux sites to promote their site.

aye

curuxz
December 26th, 2005, 11:21 AM
mods please spamcan this

anil_robo
December 26th, 2005, 11:28 AM
mods please spamcan this "free as in free speech"
Let speech be free.
Moderators please move this thread to community market place or whatever suits best :)

I had a look at those forums, and I welcome the idea of a forum for all linux versions. :)

fuscia
December 26th, 2005, 11:29 AM
"Oh yes, Im the great pretender
Pretending that Im doing well
My need is such I pretend too much
Im lonely but no one can tell"

KiwiNZ
December 26th, 2005, 11:54 AM
hmmm I wonder

Perfect Storm
December 26th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Seems good enough and well intended. I see no problems with it.