PDA

View Full Version : Anime question?

dragos240
February 18th, 2009, 02:34 AM
What is that sweat from the back of a character when he/she is thinking "oh brother".

konqueror7
February 18th, 2009, 02:53 AM
mmm...tough question, even though not related to ubuntu what so ever, i think the sweat show the 'tension' or 'stress' the character tries to portray...;)

dragos240
February 18th, 2009, 03:06 AM
mmm...tough question, even though not related to ubuntu what so ever, i think the sweat show the 'tension' or 'stress' the character tries to portray...;)

Well it IS the art and design section. And dang i need a picture of one, or a tut on how to draw them. I'm gonna go google that.

konqueror7
February 18th, 2009, 07:43 AM
i think its more of a media than art,,,hehe:D

you draw anime?

dragos240
February 18th, 2009, 07:25 PM
i think its more of a media than art,,,hehe:D

you draw anime?

No, but i'm doing something of an avatar, pretty simple actually, but the end result i will be proud of. When i find a tut on this, i will post it in my gallery, by the way, where SHOULD i post artwork that is non-ubuntu/linux related?

ftpaddict
February 18th, 2009, 11:17 PM
No, but i'm doing something of an avatar, pretty simple actually, but the end result i will be proud of. When i find a tut on this, i will post it in my gallery, by the way, where SHOULD i post artwork that is non-ubuntu/linux related?

Why don't you just steal a ready-made one, turn the edges into line-art and change colours around a bit? That's what 99.99% of anime "artists" do. Just look on deviantART, the place is full of that c**p.

AJB2K3
February 19th, 2009, 07:20 AM
I recommend the how to draw books as there good to learn from.