PDA

View Full Version : Joke

Gray.
December 21st, 2005, 03:35 PM
A blonde girl enters a store that sells curtains. She tells the salesman:
"I would like to buy a pink curtain in the size of my computer screen."
The surprised salesman replies: "But, madam, computers do not need curtains...."
And the blonde said:
Helloooo.... I've got Windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was pretty funny.

KingBahamut
December 21st, 2005, 05:21 PM
Ok, that alone was so cornily funny I did chuckle slightly.

rjwood
December 21st, 2005, 05:28 PM
Ok, that alone was so cornily funny I did chuckle slightly.
me too! Maybe you should not use blonds though. There are alot of smart one's.
Perhaps you can say "a wanna be computer user" instead.

Gray.
December 21st, 2005, 06:46 PM
I got it from a joke thread in a forum I visit and that page was full of blonde jokes. Does seem out of context now that I think about it.

prizrak
December 21st, 2005, 06:51 PM
Lol retarded, but sorta funny :) I only know one smart blond though, then again I only know one blond :)

Rinzwind
December 21st, 2005, 06:55 PM
I bet it could be better if you add in that she also has a webcam and doesn't want other to see her when she's not dressed :P

towsonu2003
December 21st, 2005, 06:56 PM
here we go -no reference to gender & stereotypes-:

A consumer enters a store that sells curtains and tells the salesperson:
"I would like to buy a curtain in the size of my computer screen."
The surprised salesperson replies: "But computers do not need curtains...."
"Helloooo.... I've got Windows!!"

Windows need curtains after all (it's 'open' to the world and will be 'looked at' heavily upon the first 12 minutes of internet connection)...

Enter
December 21st, 2005, 08:32 PM
here we go -no reference to gender & stereotypes-:

Windows need curtains after all (it's 'open' to the world and will be 'looked at' heavily upon the first 12 minutes of internet connection)...
hahhahahhahahahhaaha now thats a good one

matthew
December 21st, 2005, 09:12 PM
me too! Maybe you should not use blonds though. There are alot of smart one's.
Perhaps you can say "a wanna be computer user" instead.I prefer to say "Sun Devil," since that's the mascot from Arizona State University, the rival school to my Alma Mater, the University of Arizona.

It works like this...substitute a known offensive term referring to race/gender/hair color/etc with Sun Devil and tell the joke. Sun Devils generally don't get the jokes so no one is offended. :)

Two Sun Devils were walking on the beach. One says, "Ewww, look at that dead sea gull. The other looks up at the sky and says, "Where?"

(This is humor based on a friendly rivalry...if you actually attended ASU please know I don't really think you are stupid, etc. Feel free to make Wildcat jokes if you want to, they'll still be funny even if they are wrong.) :)

ubuntumaneh
December 21st, 2005, 09:29 PM
Here in Brazil we were used to tell lots of jokes where there were two portugueses guys named Joaquim and manoel (for these are their most common names), and of course, they used to tell jokes about us too. Then at some point this pc (politically correctness) started up, and then we started to tell jokes about two japanese guys named joaquim and manoel ;) . Please this was real, and I don't want to give any value to this fact.
Also there are people now telling jokes which every pc terms . It is being very funny, although boring. Anyway, all ways you people suggested of telling the joke is really very good, for the message was clear and funny above all. Further, my girlfriend is blond, and very smart, and I enjoy a lot telling her jokes of blond. So, thanks a lot for the joke.

rjwood
December 21st, 2005, 09:52 PM
I prefer to say "Sun Devil," since that's the mascot from Arizona State University, the rival school to my Alma Mater, the University of Arizona.

It works like this...substitute a known offensive term referring to race/gender/hair color/etc with Sun Devil and tell the joke. Sun Devils generally don't get the jokes so no one is offended. :)

Two Sun Devils were walking on the beach. One says, "Ewww, look at that dead sea gull. The other looks up at the sky and says, "Where?"

(This is humor based on a friendly rivalry...if you actually attended ASU please know I don't really think you are stupid, etc. Feel free to make Wildcat jokes if you want to.)

Hi matthew,
I lived in Tucson from 86-90 and have a brother still there with his family. I remember UofA wildcat basketball team with Sean Elliott, Steve Kerr and Kenny Lofton. You were probably just a pup then though.:D

matthew
December 21st, 2005, 09:57 PM
Hi matthew,
I lived in Tucson from 86-90 and have a brother still there with his family. I remember UofA wildcat basketball team with Sean Elliott, Steve Kerr and Kenny Lofton. You were probably just a pup then though.:DI was a student then (graduated in '92). I remember seeing Sean Elliott in the grocery store while there with a friend and how we couldn't talk about anything else for days! :) Do you remember the Gumbys? LOL.

rjwood
December 22nd, 2005, 04:44 PM
I was a student then (graduated in '92). I remember seeing Sean Elliott in the grocery store while there with a friend and how we couldn't talk about anything else for days! :) Do you remember the Gumbys? LOL.
Can't say I do remember Gumbys. But I should have said "Steeeeeeeeeve kerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

BTW You should start taking it easy on the coffee!!