View Full Version : Linux expansion

richg
February 10th, 2009, 08:11 PM
How do you compare?

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l267/richg1998/Comics/Linuxexpansion.jpg

Rich

saulgoode
February 10th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Obviously a severe case of Free Software bloat.

smartboyathome
February 10th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Obviously a severe case of Free Software bloat.

Or perhaps it is just people wanting more bloated software. ;)

jespdj
February 10th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Or the people using Linux in 1999 were all children, and they've grown up now and are still using Linux. :lol:

Icehuck
February 10th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Or the people using Linux in 1999 were all children, and they've grown up now and are still using Linux. :lol:

I'll agree they have definitely grown..:lolflag:

NTolerance
February 10th, 2009, 10:06 PM
T-shirts aren't built properly for tall people. Can't go for anything less than XXL if you want the shirt to reach below your waist after being shrunk in the wash.

Firestem4
February 10th, 2009, 10:09 PM
T-shirts aren't built properly for tall people. Can't go for anything less than XXL if you want the shirt to reach below your waist after being shrunk in the wash.

+1

I am 6'7" and a big guy. I have to find 4X or sometimes 5X shirts just to reach my waist and be comfortable. Grr!!!! (And it doesn't help clothing manufactures keep changing the sizes on us. I used to be able to wear 2X and 3X, but the same size is now 4X and 5X.)

Making the shirt a have a smaller Label size does not make you skinnier!!!

Tomosaur
February 11th, 2009, 01:04 AM

I'm 6'5" - slim, and t-shirt buying is so irritating. Here in England I'm generally a Large, although sometimes a Medium will be ok.