PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a TV capture card and a kind heart?

GammaPoint
February 10th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Hi, this weekend (and next week) on the Versus cable channel the Tour of California will be on. It's a bike stage race and it's arguably going to be the biggest bike race to happen in the U.S. in a long time. Lance Armstrong is, among other top cyclists, going to be participating in it. This will be his first *real* race since his comeback and is likely to garner a lot of interest among cycling fans.

My problem is that I have neither the Versus TV channel anymore and I don't have a capture card. I'm worried that no one will capture the coverage and upload it via torrent. Is there anyone out there who could easily capture the ToC and upload it via torrent? I assure you that I and many others out there would be extremely grateful.

Pretty please!!! :)

gn2
February 10th, 2009, 11:50 AM
There's a "Watch Live" button on the official website.

Or try this: http://www.cyclingfans.com/

billgoldberg
February 10th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Hi, this weekend (and next week) on the Versus cable channel the Tour of California will be on. It's a bike stage race and it's arguably going to be the biggest bike race to happen in the U.S. in a long time. Lance Armstrong is, among other top cyclists, going to be participating in it. This will be his first *real* race since his comeback and is likely to garner a lot of interest among cycling fans.

My problem is that I have neither the Versus TV channel anymore and I don't have a capture card. I'm worried that no one will capture the coverage and upload it via torrent. Is there anyone out there who could easily capture the ToC and upload it via torrent? I assure you that I and many others out there would be extremely grateful.

Pretty please!!! :)

I wouldn't call Armstrong a top cyclist anymore.

He is lucky they couldn't track blood epo (or whatever it's called) until after he retired.

GammaPoint
February 11th, 2009, 07:49 AM
I wouldn't call Armstrong a top cyclist anymore.

He is lucky they couldn't track blood epo (or whatever it's called) until after he retired.

Yeah we'll see. This isn't a cycling forum so I didn't think names like Cavendish, the Schlecks, etc. would ring many bells so I went with Armstrong. But we'll see how strong he is now.

There's a "Watch Live" button on the official website.

Or try this: http://www.cyclingfans.com/

I would just watch it live except I'll be racing myself (or at work) during most of the races and so can't do that unfortunately. It's so much nicer to watch it at home on the TV and be able to pause it when you want ya know?