PDA

View Full Version : Welcome FibonKylix :)

FibonKylix
December 21st, 2005, 02:52 AM
well... im just happy to be a part of this community

im not new to linux but i dont use it in my day to day job (coz i do gaming and programming in windows most of the time)

im currenty using SuSE Linux 10 as my choice of linux distro but ive heard of Ubuntu in one of Product Roadshows here in my place so i decided to give it a try :)

Im still downloadin the distro atm. ima gonna try it in a few minutes :)

TY for welcoming me (or shud i say for myself welcoming myself)

sapo
December 21st, 2005, 03:18 AM
Welcome, hope you stay for a looooooooooooong time.. i ve been here for an year i think.. but it seens that was yesterday that i installed my first warty version here :D

Rackerz
December 21st, 2005, 03:36 AM
Welcome!

xequence
December 21st, 2005, 03:48 AM
Welcome, hope you stay for a looooooooooooong time.. i ve been here for an year i think.. but it seens that was yesterday that i installed my first warty version here :D

I remember when I first came... I asked if my sony MP3 player would work on linux. Alot of people helped me alot, though I most remember stormy eyes helping for some odd reason.

And welcome ;)

sapo
December 21st, 2005, 04:04 AM
I remember when I first came... I asked if my sony MP3 player would work on linux. Alot of people helped me alot, though I most remember stormy eyes helping for some odd reason.

And welcome ;)
nice.. my first problems was with a stupid radeon 9800pro that i had, and i found my first thread, but i dont remember my first post :(

03-31-2005
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=23224

FibonKylix
December 21st, 2005, 08:58 AM
lol ty for the warm welcome :) i really love the linux community

well i dont have problem now with ubuntu, been tryin it for say more than 3hours now. im just amused how easy it is to install.

im trying to install the latest version of wine now and try to load some of my fave ******* progs.

poofyhairguy
December 21st, 2005, 12:31 PM
Welcome. Make yourself at home.

Spacecaptain
December 21st, 2005, 01:11 PM
Heyow!

help yourself for a beer in the fridge!... and oh, bring me one while you are at it.

curuxz
December 21st, 2005, 04:13 PM
no one offered me a beer when i joined :( just an appletinnie "there you go lady...:confused: "

Oh yea. welcome :D