PDA

View Full Version : Webcomic "Questionable Content"

vikramaditya
February 8th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Damn you, JillSwift! Ever since I learned the origin of your av, I've been reading a few QC installments per day and am now hopelessly hooked. The twee-munching human characters are entertaining enough, but it's Pintsize who packs the real punch for me.

Anyone else follow this strip?

zmjjmz
February 8th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Just gonna say, the latest strip is a bit of a surprise.

Barrucadu
February 8th, 2009, 11:13 AM
When someone first recommended QC to me I read the 1200 comics I'd missed overnight. When I get addicted to a new webcomic, I get really addicted :p

RaZe42
February 8th, 2009, 01:23 PM
When someone first recommended QC to me I read the 1200 comics I'd missed overnight. When I get addicted to a new webcomic, I get really addicted :p

+1 I did that yesterday :P

Tux Aubrey
February 8th, 2009, 01:40 PM
I follow it religiously. The T-shirts and coffee-shop chalk board are great.

issih
February 8th, 2009, 01:49 PM
I read far too many web comics...QC is one of my favourites. I'm another of the people who read all the archives in one go when I get into new comic. In fact that's my rule, if it doesn't make me want to do that I don't really like it enough to add it to my favourites :)

Selected others to fall in love with:

xkcd
legostar galactica
Toothpaste for dinner (and all its little friends)

and the sadly missed

men in hats

Be warned, some of those could cause offence to some sensibilities, this is why I am not providing links..google at your own risk :)

Lord DarkPat
February 8th, 2009, 03:08 PM
zmjjmz: I agree completely

I read all the comics till 1200 something in about 4 hours; no idea how.
It's hilarious.

vikramaditya
February 9th, 2009, 10:56 AM
I don't know how you all can rip through the archives so quickly! Then again, I've never won any awards for my attention span, lol. I've just recently got past Faye's dark secret and must admit that it's made me think more about how life shapes our personalities.

I really enjoy seeing how the artwork evolves over time. Jeph Jacques truly deserves the success QC has brought him.

Tux Aubrey
May 26th, 2009, 08:37 AM
And today's comic gets us back to the great FOSS debate.

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1411

monsterstack
May 26th, 2009, 08:45 AM
I started reading it around 130ish. I kinda lost interested around the 700s, for some unknown reason. I miss the old fashioned way the characters were drawn. Around the 700s, everything started to seem a bit, well, posey: it didn't look fluid anymore, everybody just looked like they were posing for a photograph. I find Scary Go Round (http://www.scarygoround.com) so much more hilarious. Maybe I'll go back and have another look.