PDA

View Full Version : [gnome] Nautilus double localization

Boten
February 7th, 2009, 05:58 PM
I use Ubuntu 8.10 with Russian localization. Today I have marked the bug with this localization. Some of menu items are still in Russian, but other part of items and all of dialog windows are showing on English. I didn't do everything (except of installing new GNOME themes). These changes have applied to all of system, not only to my user: I had this bug when I log in guest account. The example of setup window is on attachment. How can I solve this problem?

duds2008
February 7th, 2009, 06:44 PM
I am a native english speaker so I am not really sure what has happened as I have never installed another language. But I am going to suggest to make sure all the correct packages are installed, and you could "maybe" uninstall the english support?

Boten
February 7th, 2009, 07:24 PM
No. English and Russian localizations seems to be correctly installed. But I tried to remove and install Russian one for several times. That didn't help me. :(

Boten
February 8th, 2009, 05:27 PM
I've understood what's happened. This bug is connected with the last update of the system, and parcitular of GNOME. I asked for it in local Ubuntu forums, then, some other people have the same bug. So, let's wait for a next update :)