PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Maple11 Icons

Orion8
February 6th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Hi,

Apologies if this post is in the wrong place. I tried to add on to a similar thread here:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=645057

but was not able to for some reason.

I recently installed Maple11 in Ubuntu 8.10. As others have said (see the above thread), there does not appear to be a default icon. I wrote Maplesoft about this and after a few days got a very kind reply from their customer support.

They told me that "The icon files are called Maple11.png and Maple11Classic.png and should be found in the <maple11>/bin directory." I discovered that this was true, but that (at least in my install) when attempting to open the PNGs Ubuntu would say things like "not am image file" or "possible corrupt file" etc.

I don't know what was up with that, but when I wrote them back they sent me copies of the icon files and said I could post them here for others to use if I wished. I could not find these files anywhere on the Internet and so wanted to make them available here if you have the same problem.

josueadelima
March 10th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Thank's I had the same problem until you upload the .png file, what do you did? GIMP or what? ;)

redforce
March 30th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Thanks