PDA

View Full Version : efax, or other pc- fax

no-man
February 2nd, 2009, 09:54 PM
Hey. I need to setup a fax from my pc, but I need real instructions. It looks like efax will be the simplest, but I'll take advice; including, if you need to direct me to the correct folder where this may already have been covered. Thanks.

Maheriano
February 2nd, 2009, 10:01 PM
In for help as well.

adamlau
February 2nd, 2009, 11:01 PM
I use MyFax from its web interface. Outside of your browser, no other additional software run, or install.

no-man
February 2nd, 2009, 11:09 PM
I use MyFax from its web interface. Outside of your browser, no other additional software run, or install.

great, thanks for the reply. ...however, for now I only need to send two faxes. I found one that is $1.00 setup and 12 cents / page, but there were several links immediately below it that were, "lawsuit...", and "consumer affairs...". maybe I need to call the recipients and ask if I can send my resume via email, instead of the fax as they requested. :)

no-man
February 2nd, 2009, 11:12 PM

...how about xsane? (anyone) I have a hp psc1210, and xsane has a fax-builder, but I think I'm missing something in specifying a port, or something... dunno.

no-man
February 3rd, 2009, 01:26 AM
In for help as well.

to answer my own needs, faxzero.com worked for this app. let the recipients deal with the ad on the cover..

free, two faxes per day.