PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Please help me to disable "Show Password" button on firefox

yogm2k
January 31st, 2009, 01:06 PM
Hi All.

I am using Ubuntu 8.04 hardy version.

I have created a master password; but for each new session or new restart it prompts me a master password...... which I want to disable or I want to remove the Show Password button from Edit menu--> Preferences-->Security tab

Please help me as I dont want to put master password again and again even want to make settings so that no one can see the passwords tooo...!!!!:

malathion
January 31st, 2009, 11:00 PM
Hi All.

I have created a master password; but for each new session or new restart it prompts me a master password...... which I want to disable or I want to remove the Show Password button from Edit menu--> Preferences-->Security tab

Please help me as I dont want to put master password again and again even want to make settings so that no one can see the passwords tooo...!!!!
Please do not post with this font as it is very difficult to read.

johnjohn2
February 1st, 2009, 03:01 AM
Hi All.

Please help me as I dont want to put master password again and again even want to make settings so that no one can see the passwords tooo...!!!!:(
Man this font sucks, change it and you may get help!!!!!

yogm2k
February 3rd, 2009, 05:54 AM
Man this font sucks, change it and you may get help!!!!!

Hey.... I got he solution... Installed the add-on and problem is resolved now.