PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know where i can get pay for makeing project online

perlsyntax
January 29th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Does anyone know where i can get pay for programming projects on the internet other then rentcoder when you sign up they ask for your SS number i don't feel safe with that.

gdeer81
January 29th, 2009, 06:15 PM
I think Scriptlance.com is one that doesn't ask for your SSN. I think all you need is a paypal account and you can get started right away doing programming homework for engineering students who don't understand why they had to take programming classes to get a civil engineering degree.

jimi_hendrix
January 29th, 2009, 09:38 PM
I think Scriptlance.com is one that doesn't ask for your SSN. I think all you need is a paypal account and you can get started right away doing programming homework for engineering students who don't understand why they had to take programming classes to get a civil engineering degree.

rofl...good part about being an engineer is you have an excuse to use FORTRAN

NathanB
January 30th, 2009, 02:10 AM
Do you know about this?

http://fairsoftware.net/home

NinjaWork
January 30th, 2009, 05:50 AM
Hi perlsyntax, there are a lot of webmasters who will hire you, the trick is to meet them and make friends.

A good way to do that is to have a nice homepage, maybe give some sample scripts away for free to get people coming to your site, then find a few forums you enjoy and make helpful posts.

lisati
January 30th, 2009, 05:53 AM
If there are projects you've created and want to sell on CD there's www.kunaki.com

perlsyntax
January 30th, 2009, 06:28 AM
Not bad about makeing a web site and put my scripts on it.But the prob i never ade a web site before.