PDA

View Full Version : My Public appology.

tomwell
December 18th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Linux Goddess, Bjweeks, and whoever else I offended,

I would Like to appologies for my appaling behaviour last week, in a post about AA... Rather fitting name considering i was absolutely off my face with JAck Daniels about halfway through the post...

Not an excuse for the way i treated you guys... but merely the reason... especially you linux goddess you had no reason to hear the kind of abuse i gave you....

I still uphold my point of view that not only is AA a recruiting/propaganda tool but that it could also be used to count/archive people on the internet be used as some form of spyware.... etc etc (I realise that in the last post i was very drunk so i didnt get my point through the way i wanted too... ( and yes to whoever called me a Troll I was/am not!!!)

I dont want this post to turn into another big discussion on AA (if you want start your own thread...)

Anyways i Hope you accept my most sincere appologies...

Tom

DavidGX
December 18th, 2005, 03:33 PM
*remembers south park ep making fun of the AA*

nalmeth
December 19th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Good on ya tomwell, but no further comment

Dude, what episode was that? I am a SP expert and am kind of embarrased I don't remember the occaision :(

Buffalo Soldier
December 19th, 2005, 03:17 AM
what is AA?

imagine
December 19th, 2005, 03:22 AM
what is AA?
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=103203

nalmeth
December 19th, 2005, 03:23 AM
America's Army

Anybody remember the South Park episode?

matthew
December 19th, 2005, 04:28 AM
America's ArmyUntil I remembered the specific thread in question I thought he was talking about Alcoholics Anonymous (http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/) and I wondered why anyone would have a problem with that.

/me leaves now to get a clue.

nalmeth
December 19th, 2005, 05:14 AM
Haha
South Park made fun of that too in their latest

EDIT:
I don't laugh at alcoholics, or people who want to stop drinking.
The episode was funny as hell, and you should watch it. If you like south park.
They do offend everybody equally it seems, so don't hold it against me.