PDA

View Full Version : for the first time in 2 years I murderd my system

swoll1980
January 27th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Not looking for help, or anything. All my files are backed up so I just reinstalled. I wanted to check out the new KDE so I enabled pre release update and uninstalled Ubuntu, and installed kubuntu, after playing with it for a day or so I decided my time with it was done. I uninstalled kubuntu, and it dropped me down to the terminal once kdm was dead. After that was finished I tried to install Ubuntu again but every thing was broken. Yea I knew if I messed around long enough I could find a way to break it. So if anyone else every thought of trying something like this, NOT SMERT

sydbat
January 27th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Not looking for help, or anything. All my files are backed up so I just reinstalled. I wanted to check out the new KDE so I enabled pre release update and uninstalled Ubuntu, and installed kubuntu, after playing with it for a day or so I decided my time with it was done. I uninstalled kubuntu, and it dropped me down to the terminal once kdm was dead. After that was finished I tried to install Ubuntu again but every thing was broken. Yea I knew if I messed around long enough I could find a way to break it. So if anyone else every thought of trying something like this, NOT SMERTAfter that confession, I doubt any jury would set you free...

swoll1980
January 27th, 2009, 06:09 PM
After that confession, I doubt any jury would set you free...

The funny part about was the whole time I was doing I was thinking to myself "I probably shouldn't have done that"