PDA

View Full Version : Which cooling pad do you use for your laptop?

legolas_w
January 26th, 2009, 12:16 AM
Hi
I am planning to buy a cooling pad for my laptop. But so far I couldn't come to a decision about which mode from which vendor I should choose.

Please let me know if you have any experience with this.

Thanks

Spherical
January 26th, 2009, 12:32 AM
I'm using the Coolermaster Notepal W1 (http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product.php?category_id=16&product_id=2819)
Got no complaints, it's not noisy, the two USB ports are handy, I just pop in my laptop, connect the USB, and my external mouse and keyboard work no problems.

Also, it does the job, and the option to shut it down completely is handy too. since it's full aluminium, it'll still help cool down the laptop, and not the added background buzz while watching a movie.

That's just my experience though.

gn2
January 26th, 2009, 01:01 AM
I use a hardback book to make sure that the vents are not obstructed when using it on my lap.
Works perfectly.

szxpcb
March 3rd, 2009, 08:34 AM
Hi
I am planning to buy a cooling pad for my laptop. But so far I couldn't come to a decision about which mode from which vendor I should choose.

Please let me know if you have any experience with this.

Thanks

we have use cooling pad

Firestem4
March 3rd, 2009, 08:55 AM
I use two coasters lol :P

Though it is pretty darn good...saves me about 5-10 degree's depending on what I am doing.

My hp laptop is awesome but the ventilation sucks (no effective airflow regardless of the fact its a laptop. the fan doesn't pull heat away frmo the CPU/GPU)

billgoldberg
March 3rd, 2009, 12:27 PM
I just put something under the laptop when I'm going to use it for a long tie.

Could be a book, pencil, ...

It's cheap and equally effective.

bmg9112
November 22nd, 2011, 09:46 AM
my laptop cooling pad doesn't turn on and i was wondering if there was a command i type into terminal or what?

sffvba[e0rt
November 22nd, 2011, 11:24 AM
Back to sleep old thread...