PDA

View Full Version : [gnome] Firefox menu color problem.

Freddy
January 21st, 2009, 06:35 PM
Hello all.

I'm testing out the CianoSmooth theme and I'm having some troubles with the menu colours of Firefox.

CianoSmooth are using a white font for it's black menus and Firefox is using the white colours even for the 'window' menu, so they are hardly readable. The proper GTK applications is using a black colour for the 'window' menu and a white colour for inside the menu.

I have tried changing the colour inside the 'chrome' file but it changed all the colours so now it black on black inside the menu.

Is their a way to just change the 'head' menu colour without changing colours inside the Firefox menu.

/Thanks

gettinoriginal
January 21st, 2009, 08:35 PM
I am confused (I usually am). In Firefox, Edit, preferences, content, cannot you change the color of text and background??

Freddy
January 22nd, 2009, 04:44 PM
Hehe, I don't know if you are confused or not but that wasn't what I meant.

When using the GTK theme CianoSmooth, Firefox picks up a white colour "with a light background." for the text on the menu bar 'Edit, Archive, etc.'
The menus themselves are black with a white text as they should be.

I have changed the colour of the 'menubar' inside the 'chrome' file but that changed all text to black which doesn't work either.

Any ides of what to do here?

/Thanks.

IceReaver75
January 22nd, 2009, 06:32 PM
can you link to where to find this theme? I can take a look for you and see if what to change to fix that. I have googled this theme and I can't seem to find where to download it from.