PDA

View Full Version : liarliar crashes

r4z0rw0lf
January 21st, 2009, 01:27 AM
i have finally built liarliar, an voice stress analysis tool, for Intrepid Ibex the only problem is that if i start recording, it freezes and stop responding. here is the out put from the console:

INFO (11045: 0) Initializing GStreamer Core Library version 0.6.5
INFO (11045: 0) CPU features: (00000000) MMX SSE
INFO (11045: 0) registry: loaded user_registry in 0.000158 seconds
(/home/nick/.gstreamer/registry.xml)
INFO (11045: 0) registry: loaded global_registry in 0.059542 seconds
(/opt/liar//var/cache/gstreamer-0.6/registry.xml)
ᆳ�Dˈ��ᆳ�Dˈ��ᆳ�Dˈ��ᆳ�Dˈ��ᆳ�Dˈ��ᆳ�tˈ��ᆳ�tˈ��ᆳ�Dˈ��ᆳ� Dˈ��ᆳ�Dˈ��ᆳ�Dˈ��ᆳ�Dˈ��ᆳ�Dˈ��ᆳ�Dˈ��ᆳ�Dˈ��ᆳ�Dˈ��ᆳ�Dˈ ��Segmentation fault

i do not know how to fix this. i have attched2 pictures of the program one of it working ond one of it frozen after i have tried to record my voice.
and the second one, i forgot to tick the get window border option... it not really liek that.

r4z0rw0lf
January 21st, 2009, 03:48 AM
bump

Wybiral
January 21st, 2009, 04:51 AM
Not sure if it's active enough to get a quick response, but it has a forum: http://liarliar.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/

The SF page has the project admins email address: http://liarliar.sourceforge.net/

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it has a mailing-list, but I'd try both of those options if you can't figure it out (it's worth a shot)

r4z0rw0lf
January 21st, 2009, 06:21 AM
i've just tried those and the ony post in their forum is on a updates for version 1.0 none others were after the intrepid ibex the latest article of building it was for 7.10, and the only person i could find who said they got it to work said they had to downgrade to fedora core1.... and their sourceforge pages bugtracker has no bugs.:(except for the one i just submitted

Wybiral
January 21st, 2009, 07:00 AM
It sounds like it's been dropped to me, finding someone familiar enough to help you might be a challenge.

r4z0rw0lf
January 24th, 2009, 04:58 AM
i Really need help on this i have gotten TOO far to quit now! PLEASE help! it keeps sying stuff like

no such element mad
---OR---
Segmentation fault
---OR---
(random characters)

i REALLY NEED HELP!
would it help if i said PLEASE?
Then PLEASE!
:confused::confused::confused::confused:[-o<