PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with this picture?

glotz
January 19th, 2009, 05:49 AM
Actually it's 2 things.

chucky chuckaluck
January 19th, 2009, 05:52 AM
the 'close' button doesn't work.

steveneddy
January 19th, 2009, 05:56 AM
I don't get it.

abhilashm86
January 19th, 2009, 05:57 AM
u can't download anything:)the download size id 0 kb???

bsharp
January 19th, 2009, 06:04 AM
In the description it says it is a translation package for English...and the description is in English!!!

I can't find the second thing though...unless the fact that it is an update when the English language hasn't changed in the past couple hundred years...:confused:

Kingsley
January 19th, 2009, 06:12 AM
The download size is 0 kB, while the program says it is 1 kB.

MikeTheC
January 19th, 2009, 06:18 AM
I see the following things wrong:

It's listed as an upgrade, but described as an Initial Release.
It's 1KB in size, but the download is 0KB.
The window is still using the Ubuntu Orange color scheme. :P

diablo75
January 19th, 2009, 06:19 AM
It might say 0k because it may have been downloaded already. I have my configured to do that so when updates are ready they automatically download in the background and THEN let me know they're ready to be installed.

hoopz23
January 19th, 2009, 06:29 AM
1. It says initial release but not according to the version number.
2. 4 updates, one of them is 1kb already but it still says 0kb.
3. Translation update for English but it's already in English?!

glotz
January 19th, 2009, 06:46 AM
In the description it says it is a translation package for English...and the description is in English!!!Heh, I didn't even think of this, it's funny all right.

It might say 0k because it may have been downloaded already. I have my configured to do that so when updates are ready they automatically download in the background and THEN let me know they're ready to be installed.Ah, you're right, thanks for the insight.

It's listed as an upgrade, but described as an Initial Release.This is what I was after here since the other thing (the download size issue) turned out to be my mistake.

smartboyathome
January 19th, 2009, 06:49 AM
It says 'Initial release' for the English language pack, but Ubuntu's been using English for a while now in everything? :P

pp.
January 19th, 2009, 04:35 PM
I don't see why some software shouldn't put every language in a language pack. An update might then be required to correct some typing mistakes such as "twits" instead of "twips".