PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] What d'ya do if Rhythmbox pulls the wrong lyrics?

Donalb
January 17th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Started using Rhythmbox recently (would prefer Amarok but kde + instability = uninstall). Anyway, after installing the lyrics plugin in I found on 1 or 2 that I checked that the lyrics for a different song were pulled. But I can't see a way to notify that lyrics are incorrect or to select from a range of lyrics. Is this another feature needed to be added or am I missing something?

Regards

cariboo
January 17th, 2009, 09:21 PM
You can install Amarok with installing KDE. If you click on the lyrics plugin and click the configure button, you will see where the lyrics are coming from.

Jim

newagelink
August 2nd, 2009, 04:19 PM
I have the same problem, and found this thread after experiencing the problem with "Loaded" by Seal, the lyrics coming from leoslyrics.com (http://leoslyrics.com/).

Checking the Song Lyrics plugin's configuration, I see that "Astraweb (astraweb.com)" and "WinampCN (winampcn.com)" are the only two of the five search engines not selected (by default?) ... I've selected them as well; let's see if the problem remains with all five selected: If so, then I'll try deselecting the search engines that return incorrect lyrics.