PDA

View Full Version : Me VS. The Gnats

gletob
January 16th, 2009, 05:54 AM
Well let me give you a little information. We put reeves up on our front windows at Christmas time and decided to take them down today. Well we pulled them inside the house and as you may now be guessing there was a multitude of these wretched little beasts in the reeves.

I have spent the last two hours sucking these little pests up with the vacuum cleaner. I just hope they haven't already laid their eggs.

kevin11951
January 16th, 2009, 06:10 AM
Well let me give you a little information. We put reeves up on our front windows at Christmas time and decided to take them down today. Well we pulled them inside the house and as you may now be guessing there was a multitude of these wretched little beasts in the reeves.

I have spent the last two hours sucking these little pests up with the vacuum cleaner. I just hope they haven't already laid their eggs.

Little unknown fact: Gnats are actually baby daleks without their armor/exoskeleton on. They want to harm you, but are too small right now, and the vacuum cleaner is just angering them. Look out.