PDA

View Full Version : Movie night!!!

steveneddy
January 9th, 2009, 08:38 PM
It's movie and cook out night at the steveneddy house tonight!

Home made chicken fajitas, fresh guac and first weekend friends over to see new HD TV.

What is everyone else doing tonight?

I'll post pics of the dinner this evening.

Come on 5 o'clock.........

sydbat
January 9th, 2009, 08:43 PM
It's movie and cook out night at the steveneddy house tonight!

Home made chicken fajitas, fresh guac and first weekend friends over to see new HD TV.

What is everyone else doing tonight?

I'll post pics of the dinner this evening.

Come on 5 o'clock.........Is this an invite for everyone on the forum? Please? Pretty please?

Joeb454
January 9th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Come on 5 o'clock.........

What time is it now, because for me 5 o'clock was just over 3 hours ago ;)

But it sounds like a good night, have fun!

eragon100
January 9th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Sounds like fun, any ideas what movies you're gonna watch? :KS

gnomeuser
January 9th, 2009, 10:54 PM
It's Friday night, my fiancee is visiting her parents so I guess it's American Dad! and providing free tech support on Linux forums. I lead a rich and interesting life.. really.

eragon100
January 9th, 2009, 11:05 PM
It's Friday night, my fiancee is visiting her parents so I guess it's American Dad! and providing free tech support on Linux forums. I lead a rich and interesting life.. really.

If you want a cool movie to watch, just take alien vs predator, scorpion king 2, any of the naruto or bleach anime movies, hellboy 2, or transformers :wink:

lzfy
January 9th, 2009, 11:15 PM
I think I'll be watching some old movies on my Acer Aspire One while laying on bed.

chucky chuckaluck
January 9th, 2009, 11:30 PM
mrs. chuckaluck and i will be spending a quiet night at home with the boys (see the cat thread), drinking and watching stupid TV.

OutOfReach
January 9th, 2009, 11:48 PM
This Friday night I will be preparing for next week. What is next week you ask? Well, next week, every day of the week (except the weekend) I will be having major school events all of which I am involved with. Definitely one of the busiest and stressful week of the school year. :(

gnomeuser
January 10th, 2009, 12:00 AM
If you want a cool movie to watch, just take alien vs predator, scorpion king 2, any of the naruto or bleach anime movies, hellboy 2, or transformers :wink:

I was actually thinking about watching Blindness.. you are more than welcome, I have beer and THX certified dolby digital surround sound.

Onyros
January 10th, 2009, 12:01 AM
Well, me and the missus just finished a bottle of fine red wine, which was part of our gourmet Friday dinner, cooked by yours truly - actually, I cook every night and she does the dishes, which is a fair trade.

Red wine and good cheese, crêpes for desert with full fruit strawberry jam and ice cream, a couple of Nespressos and Cardhu throughout the night as I'll be watching "The Assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford".

She'll be sleeping, as the wine makes her sleepy and, as a pharmacist she'll have to work tomorrow morning.

Before all that, I'll be walking my bitches - a German sheperd named Fiona, and a crossbreed Siberian Husky + Alaskan Malamute named Kali.

gnomeuser
January 10th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Red wine and good cheese, crêpes for desert with full fruit strawberry jam and ice cream, a couple of Nespressos and Cardhu throughout the night as I'll be watching "The Assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford".

Excellent choice, probably my favorite movie from 2007.

steveneddy
February 10th, 2009, 06:13 AM
Gonna get Dennis and Debra over here this Friday for something.

Grill some burgers and make a coupla cool dips, watch a movie, coupla cool ones.

Come on FRIDAY!!