PDA

View Full Version : Pick one..................

|eafhound
January 9th, 2009, 01:50 AM
Interesting, As a kid i sat with my father watching these films (the dollars trilogy) but never had seen Once Upon a Time in the West until a few years back and subsequently never thought much of it.

Luckily it was on again two nights ago and i sat through it but this time appreciated for what it was..... a bloody masterpiece :o

Highly recommended

So spaghetti westerns i thought never got better than the trilogy, until now :P

djsroknrol
January 9th, 2009, 02:04 AM
I've always been a fan of The good, the bad and the ugly....great spaghetti western and a classic....:popcorn:

Spr0k3t
January 9th, 2009, 03:17 AM
spaghetti western

I'm a bit too young and a bit too old... I fall in between the couch cushions to really appreciate these types of movies.

MaxIBoy
January 9th, 2009, 04:05 AM
Interesting, As a kid i sat with my father watching these films (the dollars trilogy) but never had seen Once Upon a Time in the West until a few years back and subsequently never thought much of it.

Luckily it was on again two nights ago and i sat through it but this time appreciated for what it was..... a bloody masterpiece :o

Highly recommended

So spaghetti westerns i thought never got better than the trilogy, until now :P

Same exact thing for me.

MikeTheC
January 9th, 2009, 05:22 AM
I've seen the first three and like each of them. Of the three I've seen, Fist Full Of Dollars is probably my favorite.

cardinals_fan
January 9th, 2009, 05:24 AM
Good/Bad/Ugly is awesome.

treesurf
January 9th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Hard to choose but I think Good/Bad/Ugly and Once Upon a Time in the West are my favorites. As you said masterpieces. I love those films.

renzokuken
January 9th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Pat Garret and Billy the Kid for me.......

but i vote for Good/Bad/Ugly out of those