PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] darwinia and windows ... HELP!

BlackS3th
January 6th, 2009, 03:23 AM
Hello there .. my name is Tasos and im from Greece ... i loved the game darwinia and when i tried to download the demo ... i tried the linux download but ... it gave me a file named sh ....Anyway i couldn't play it and i download the same demo in windows edition (exe file) and run it with wine ... The problem is that when i play the game like this the game plays in periods... like ... (you see the game and for 0.5 sec it turns black and for 0.5 sec you play the game...) I think if i keep playing the demo like that i will faint. Plz dont let me faint and help me ...

Partyboi2
January 6th, 2009, 05:32 AM
Hi Tasos

When you tried the linux demo version what do you mean you could not play it? You had problems running the script?

BlackS3th
October 16th, 2011, 02:11 AM
Ok, Its been a long time but i solved my problem. I have a new laptop and i actually did the same-->download the exe. file and run the setup in wine. i had some problems with the sound error thing but i managed to get over it by disabling in the settings most of the sound effects. game rocked try it (to many refrences about religion) thanks btw and sorry for the extra late reply.