PDA

View Full Version : Big Mac or Whopper?

wolfen69
January 5th, 2009, 03:57 AM
i eat a whopper once in a while but prefer big macs with extra sauce. you? plus mcdonalds fries are the best.

cardinals_fan
January 5th, 2009, 04:02 AM
Neither. I really don't like hamburgers, especially those made from dubious meat in fast-food places.

Grant A.
January 5th, 2009, 04:25 AM
Every Burger King I go to is riddled in flies and is dirty. No way in hell I will EVER try a whopper. I <3 Big Macs. Btw, notice on the whopper virgins commercial they only showed 4 out of the 12 villagers they pulled. Obviously most didn't like the whopper.

zmjjmz
January 5th, 2009, 04:27 AM
I'm on a strict gluten-free diet, so neither.

Kinney
January 5th, 2009, 04:28 AM
Dammit, how do I unvote? I meant to vote for the Big Mac. :(

Corfy
January 5th, 2009, 04:28 AM
Of the two, I'd have to go with the Whopper, but I prefer a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese at McDs.

Giant Speck
January 5th, 2009, 04:50 AM
If I'm going to eat at a fast food "restaurant" that primarily serves hamburgers, I'm going to go with a Wendy's Single with cheese and no mayonnaise.

Coffee3133
January 5th, 2009, 04:54 AM
Are you kidding? Those death disques they sell at micky d's are hardly edible! When I am in the mood for the special sauce, I normally just get a whopper without the ketchup, mayo, or mustard, and just put 1000 island dressing on it.

But then again I haven't had a whopper in quite a while! LOL

~Coffee

gnomeuser
January 5th, 2009, 04:54 AM
The Whopper with bacon and cheese on whole wheat bread. Though this mostly happens after a night involving alcohol consumption, a rare occurrence indeed.

bonfire89
January 5th, 2009, 04:57 AM
Oh man, how can you commit this sin against your body! :P

wolfen69
January 5th, 2009, 05:02 AM

sin is my middle name. :p

melojo
January 5th, 2009, 05:04 AM
Triple whopper for me and a diet coke.
LOL

jrusso2
January 5th, 2009, 05:04 AM
Neither. I really don't like hamburgers, especially those made from dubious meat in fast-food places.

If you want real ground beef Wendy's is your only choice as far as the big burger chains otherwise its a beef patty.

I liked the whoppers before they started to nuke them and burger king fries got to be so bad.

I remember when they steamed the buns instead of nuking them in a microwave which is much better.

gnomeuser
January 5th, 2009, 05:40 AM

Since you appear to have issues of a technical nature I wrote you a how-to:

0) Locate burger dispensary
1) Step up to counter
2) Place order
3) Pay order
4) Wait
5) Receive order
6) Find seating
7) Consume order

Skripka
January 5th, 2009, 05:44 AM
ewwwwwwww. That is all.

Rokurosv
January 5th, 2009, 05:47 AM
I usually eat at Biggest, another burger joint here, and I prefer them over BK or McDonald's. They have this quarter pounder that's just delicious, oh crap now I'm hungry.

Spr0k3t
January 5th, 2009, 06:13 AM
I can't stand either. If I'm going somewhere to get a grease fix, I'm going to a fast food place that does it right.

bonfire89
January 5th, 2009, 06:40 AM
loool

Lostincyberspace
January 5th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Whopper, for one reason. I work at Burger King right now.

The town I live in has 0 jobs, so it was all I could find.

Though I really do like the Angry Whopper.

SunnyRabbiera
January 5th, 2009, 07:52 AM
Whopper for me, I have a real good burger king near by.

DirtDawg
January 5th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Whopper because at least it would have some vegetables. Big Macs just have some of those not-quite-onion-thingies and a little shredded lettuce. I like big, crunchy onions with tomatoes, whole-leaf lettuce, pickles and whatever other veggies can be piled on. I basically like my burgers with a side-salad included.

OutOfReach
January 5th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Neither. I don't like fast food places like Burger King, or McDonalds (Especially McDonalds). (With the exception of Pizza places, occasionally :o). Homemade FTW!

MikeTheC
January 5th, 2009, 08:49 AM
[DISCLAIMER: I prefer Ruby Tuesdays' Bison burger to anybody else's burger products.]

McDonald's definitely in a "McD's vs. BK" fight.

Let me also just say that I'm glad to hear it's not just the BKs in my area that are always chronically run-down and dirty. It wasn't like that back in the 1980s (I remember getting Star Wars glasses from them when Empire and Jedi came out.)

Kingsley
January 5th, 2009, 09:13 AM
^^ Ruby Tuesday's Bison burger... great choice. I think I had one about two years ago.

mips
January 5th, 2009, 09:24 AM
I don't understand how people can consider that junk to be food. Might as well eat chemically laden cardboard with sauce on it.

sendblink23
January 5th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Big Mac's!!!!!

Whopper.... blahh their places (BK) always get me.. like wanna go BARF all over the place *honestly.. its so nasty & ugly..

But reality for me.... Wendy's burgers RULE! MC D's best Fries! BK .... hmm 5 Chicken Tenders $1 heck yeah!

Saint Angeles
January 5th, 2009, 09:45 AM
a couple months ago, i had the pleasure of tasting a Baconator from Wendy's...

HOLY CRAP BALLS!

I like it a lot. It was extremely expensive though... and my heart was having problems beating afterwards, but I think it was worth it.

Giant Speck
January 5th, 2009, 09:55 AM
a couple months ago, i had the pleasure of tasting a Baconator from Wendy's...

HOLY CRAP BALLS!

I like it a lot. It was extremely expensive though... and my heart was having problems beating afterwards, but I think it was worth it.

The Baconator is like a Double with bacon, right?

If I'm in the mood for bacony goodness without the associated heart attack, I just order the Big Bacon Classic, which is basically a single with bacon. It's not one of the eight or so value meal combos. I'm not sure all Wendy's restaurants sell it. But it is quite tasty.

The only complaint I have about Wendy's is that they don't quite cook the hamburger all the way through (i.e. it's a little pink inside).

xpod
January 5th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Although i cant stand either myself i usually get out-voted when the wife & kids decide they want one....6-1.Thankfully it`s only when we`re out and about as a family that we might have one and it`s not exactly something we`d have as an evening meal.
We`ve just recently moved house though and Macdonald`s is now at the bottom of the road so i have found myself in a few more disputes of late.

Swagman
January 5th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Hungry Jacks Whopper FTW (http://www.hungryjacks.com.au) <---- Website

And being an Ex-Perthian I DO know the history of HJ's

Zero Prime
January 5th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Sonic's Super Sonic Burgers or Hardy's Thick Burgers FTW!! Much better than McDs or BKs.

ZuLuuuuuu
January 5th, 2009, 01:58 PM
I am a big fan of BigMac and french fries of McDonalds, namely "the BigMac Menu". BigMac has a unique taste I admire and french fries of McDonalds is just the best...

sydbat
January 5th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Neither. If the Double R (Rotten Ronnie's), I'll get a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

Other places - Denny's makes wicked burgers (really!).
- When visiting the States (Washington State to be exact), nothing beats Jack in The Box...they're disgustingly delicious!
- Here at home (Calgary), the best burgers are CB Burgers...now I'm getting hungry and it's only 7AM!!!

chucky chuckaluck
January 5th, 2009, 03:14 PM
wendy's triple with cheese and a piggy fries.

edit: ftw

forrestcupp
January 5th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Based on the choices, I had to choose the Whopper. But I'm more of a fan of the Big Buford.

Rokurosv
January 5th, 2009, 03:19 PM
This seems right for this thread :P

http://www.whoppervirgins.com/

Swagman
January 5th, 2009, 05:01 PM

Thats a pretty good watch.

Ta for link.

+ Thanks

Thelasko
January 5th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Every Burger King I go to is riddled in flies and is dirty.

This is not the only comment like this on this thread, but I too have noticed this trend. It appears that Burger King has stopped maintaining their restaurants and resorted to reheating precooked food, while McDonald's is systematically remodeling their restaurants. I used to like the Whopper, but once I noticed this trend, I stopped going to Burger King. I prefer Wendy's overall, but if it's a choice between Burger King and McDonald's, I'm going with McDonald's.

Chame_Wizard
January 5th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Whopper BK FTW:tongue:\\:D/

aaaantoine
January 5th, 2009, 06:35 PM
I'm more of a chicken sandwich fella, myself.

I almost never order either one. I've had maybe 3 or 4 Big Macs in the last 10 years, and pretty sure 0 Whoppers. I guess if nothing else, I can answer "Big Mac" based on that.

MikeTheC
January 5th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Hungry Jacks Whopper FTW (http://www.hungryjacks.com.au) <---- Website

And being an Ex-Perthian I DO know the history of HJ's

Looks like Burger King, actually. The logo is essentially identical.

MikeTheC
January 5th, 2009, 07:02 PM

Very interesting and most insightful. Yes...

+1 for Insightfulness

TorqueyPete
January 5th, 2009, 07:18 PM

Ha ha!! What a crock! :D
Let's have a specially made grill, a vast amount of aviation fuel wasted, (as far as the planet is concerned) and a basically irrelevant test.
I'd be interested to hear how many actually refused to eat the weird imported foreign food.
And, an AC adaptor? LMAO!! That's for electricity in the UK, not gas in Greenland! :P

I never eat either of these company's products.

insane_alien
January 5th, 2009, 07:26 PM
i have both now and again, no real prefference, which ever is nearer when i feel like slobbing out and get hungry.

i preffer a doner kebab. usually because i'm drunk when i have one.

wolfen69
January 5th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Looks like Burger King,(Hungry Jacks) actually. The logo is essentially identical.

add to the fact they have the "angry whopper". maybe it is run by burger king? or they just decided to copy them.

wolfen69
January 5th, 2009, 07:46 PM
actually, hungry jacks is owned by burger king. that would explain why they are similar. http://www.hungryjacks.com.au/ then click the link at the top "about hungry jacks".

kk0sse54
January 5th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Neither they are both disgusting

Swagman
January 6th, 2009, 04:57 AM
Actually Hungry Jacks are NOT owned by BK.

In 1971 a bloke wanted to open up a burger bar in Western Australia. There was no McDonalds presence in WA at that time. He approached BK and asked for a Franchise but BK thought it would be a disaster so they refused to allow him to go under the BK brand name but allowed him to set up as Hungry Jacks using their products with his own finance. (No risk to them at all)

It was a runaway success.

BK then thought.. "Hang on a minute, we want in" and tried to pull the brand off him but the Australian law courts said "go swivel"

So BK had to setup and compete against their own product.

caro
January 6th, 2009, 05:04 AM
If I have a choice, I'll go to Longhorn Steakhouse. Otherwise, BK or Wendy's depending on whether I want onion rings or a baked potato. Mickey D's only on road trips when I'm eating in the car.

Giant Speck
January 6th, 2009, 05:10 AM
You know what's good? Chipotle Mexican Grill.

.arean
January 6th, 2009, 05:48 AM
This is not the only comment like this on this thread, but I too have noticed this trend. It appears that Burger King has stopped maintaining their restaurants and resorted to reheating precooked food, while McDonald's is systematically remodeling their restaurants. I used to like the Whopper, but once I noticed this trend, I stopped going to Burger King. I prefer Wendy's overall, but if it's a choice between Burger King and McDonald's, I'm going with McDonald's.

The ghettoness is just part of the Burger King experience. Why do you think almost every BK commercial, sans kids commercials, always star black people? If you don't risk getting shot on the way to the restaurant, it's not a real BK.

I prefer Whataburger over all burger places. Sonic is a close second with Burger King bringing up the rear. I started boycotting McDonalds 6 or 7 years ago. I honestly can't even remember what a big mac taste like, but that's probably for the best.

sharon.gmc
January 6th, 2009, 07:05 AM
I'm a vegetarian so neither.

rick08
January 6th, 2009, 03:39 PM
I hate Whoppers because every time I get one it is ice cold and needs to be heated up in the microwave. And Burger Kings fries are terrible.

der_joachim
January 7th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Heh. When my wife and me went to the USA last summer, we ate a Baconator. That's a lot of bacon, mucho cheese, two patties, a bun and little else. It has 900 calories!!!!! :)

sports fan Matt
March 10th, 2009, 09:53 PM
What is a doner kebab? oh and Whataburgers are the best :) Too bad it'll be 2 weeks before I have one.

ZuLuuuuuu
March 10th, 2009, 10:09 PM
What is a doner kebab?

Döner kebab (döner in short) is the name of a Turkish meat dish which consists of thin meat pieces. There are a lot of different kinds of döner dishes. Here is one of them, which is named iskender kebab:

http://www.finbom.se/resa/Turkiet/Iskender%20Kebab.jpg

You can buy some kind of döner dishes as quick as other fast food dishes (not iskender kebab which needs some time to prepare but it is the most delicious one if you ask me :)) so it is becoming widespread in foreign countries as an alternative for hamburgers and pizzas.

More information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%B6ner_kebab

mips
March 10th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Döner kebab (döner in short) is the name of a Turkish meat dish which consists of thin meat pieces. There are a lot of different kinds of döner dishes.

They beat hamburgers any day ;)

aaaantoine
March 10th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Heh. When my wife and me went to the USA last summer, we ate a Baconator. That's a lot of bacon, mucho cheese, two patties, a bun and little else. It has 900 calories!!!!! :)

Now consider how that sandwich can be purchased in a meal including a large container of fries (~400 calories) and a large beverage (usually another 400 calories), and bask in the glory that is our obesity epidemic.

cmay
March 10th, 2009, 10:24 PM
sometimes when i get my paycheck i go eat at macdonalds. i order a hamburger meal and replace the soda with milkshake. vanlia or strawberry.

i like the food but i do not like the resturant as such. i can also eat two hamburger meals wiht out getting full and i once ate one hambuger meal and two happy meals and then orded two hamburgers to go.

mips
March 10th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Now consider how that sandwich can be purchased in a meal including a large container of fries (~400 calories) and a large beverage (usually another 400 calories), and bask in the glory that is our obesity epidemic.

I look at the portions you guys get over there (not to mention the health factor) and gluttony comes to mind. There is a reason why you guys have so many morbidly obese (http://www.obesity.org/statistics/) people and suffer from so many heart attacks.

For the life of me I cannot see how anyone can order a cup of coke that is 2 litres in size. Thats the biggest bottles you get coke in over here. Think our take away is about 500ml cups.

Therion
March 10th, 2009, 10:30 PM
The "Double-Double" from In 'n' Out is my only burger-related weakness.

Not big on fast-food generally speaking.

/Supersize Me (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390521/plotsummary)... You need to watch it.

Simian Man
March 10th, 2009, 10:31 PM
I worked at a Burger King for a couple of years in High School. I then worked at a few non-fast-food restaurants through college, and Burger King was cleaner than any of them. Of course this is just one instance, so I can't speak for all Burger Kings. But people who avoid fast food because of cleanliness better not eat at any other restaurants either.

I still like Whoppers. McDonalds not so much.

joey-elijah
March 11th, 2009, 12:01 AM
I'm vegan so neither.

Nothing like a spicey bean burger with fresh lettuce, vegan cheese slice and peppers... mmm.... in a nice wholewheat bun.

now i'm hungry :(

darco
March 11th, 2009, 12:09 AM
Double Whopper no onions!

darco

wolfen69
March 11th, 2009, 12:43 AM
the angry whopper ftw!

Dekkon
March 11th, 2009, 03:36 AM
I work at McDonalds so my opinion might be a little biased.

WHOPPER!!!

...but nothing compares to the chicken sandwhiches at McDonalds, try them, best fast-food you'll have, probably not but still, freaking good. :)

yabbadabbadont
March 11th, 2009, 03:38 AM
I work at McDonalds so my opinion might be a little biased.

WHOPPER!!!

...but nothing compares to the chicken sandwhiches at McDonalds, try them, best fast-food you'll have, probably not but still, freaking good. :)

I prefer the chicken sandwiches from Wendy's or Arby's myself.

By the way, the poll really needs a "Yes please!" option. :D

Chemical Imbalance
March 11th, 2009, 03:43 AM
I don't know if any of you have heard of it, but Five Guy's makes the best cheap burger I've ever had. If there's one near you, go for it!

Man, I'm hungry!!!:popcorn:

I chose Big Mac in the poll though (it has to be the special sauce--or the poppy seeds:tongue:)

Dekkon
March 11th, 2009, 04:11 AM
I prefer the chicken sandwiches from Wendy's or Arby's myself.

By the way, the poll really needs a "Yes please!" option. :D

Never very fond of Wendy's hamburgers but might have to try there chicken sandwhiches, along with Arby's too the next time my friends go.

Faolan84
March 11th, 2009, 06:26 AM
A black bean burger slathered in barbecue sauce and cooked over a skillet is my favorite burger, but I don't eat fast food because I like to cook.

sgosnell
March 11th, 2009, 07:42 AM
WhataBurger.

thisllub
March 11th, 2009, 07:59 AM
I suddenly feel ill.
I am having pork,asparagus,mushroom and aubergine terrine soon.
There.
I feel better again.

MaindotC
March 11th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Vegetarian thank you very much.

rasmus91
March 11th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Im Used to McDonalds being a place i only go to if Im hanging out with some friends and they want to eat there or what ever. But I would MUCH prefer a whopper. Bigmacs is like eating a burger made from paper, flour, water and salt. Had one yesterday btw.

Not that i eat fastfood often. I prefer to eat something we can actually categorize as human Food.

billgoldberg
March 11th, 2009, 10:40 AM
plus mcdonalds fries are the best.

If you seriously think those little sticks at mcdonalds are fries, well, then you haven't eaten real fries.

Giant Speck
March 11th, 2009, 11:18 AM
if you seriously think those little sticks at mcdonalds are fries, well, then you haven't eaten real fries.

+1

mips
March 11th, 2009, 11:20 AM
If you seriously think those little sticks at mcdonalds are fries, well, then you haven't eaten real fries.

Yeah, you tell him.

Johnsie
March 11th, 2009, 12:48 PM
I preferred the days before McDonalds and other fast food invaded this country. People ate nice food back in those days and most women knew how to cook. Most women between 18 and 30 that I know seem to be pretty useless in the kitchen.

cmat
March 11th, 2009, 02:28 PM
They all make me feel sick after eating them. The only fast food burgers I can stomach are from Wendy's.

Idaho Dan
March 11th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Two whole beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun.

Sunflower1970
March 11th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Whopper. Can't stand the special sauce on the Big Mac. And I don't like the extra bit of bun stuck in the middle.

days_of_ruin
March 11th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Wow I am losing my mind.I accidentally voted big mac, I meant WHOPPER!!

wolfen69
March 11th, 2009, 05:01 PM

well excuse me for living. i'll just slit my wrists right now because i havn't eaten a REAL french fry.

and yes, i have eaten every kind of fry known to man. i happen to like mcdonalds fries. is that OK with you? geez. i need to change my ignore list.

Firestem4
March 11th, 2009, 05:15 PM
I will start this post by being very hypocritcal.I hate all fast food and never eat it! *Puke*

But I digress. I do however hate McDonalds and Burger King. The only fast food i'll eat is In 'n Out (which atleast uses good quality ingredients and cooks them properly (as in On a grill). Or Taco Bell.

I do like the $6 western bacon double cheese burger at Carls Jr, But I prefer not to eat it if I can help it...The feeling of my arteries slowly clogging as I devour them isn't the most fun experience in the world lol.

SirHairman
March 11th, 2009, 05:22 PM
It used to be, that McDonald's was a real treat to go to. Now, they have turned a "once in a while" food into a pretend health food food for everyday consumption. Nothing is the same. My god, they don't even cook the meat fresh anymore. The heat lamps are gone, but the plastic drawers full of rubber circles is here. Who ever would go to McD for yogurt, I don't know. Even the old cereals we used to enjoy once in awhile, are now ruined by "whole wheat" and other such rubbish. I eat my whole grains when I wish to, and would love to taste the old foods that I grew up with just as they were. What ever happened to Koogle and Freshie?

binbash
March 11th, 2009, 05:36 PM
BK > Mac so Whopper

Antman
March 11th, 2009, 05:38 PM
I voted for niether, since I normally get the chicken sandwhich.

Giant Speck
March 11th, 2009, 05:57 PM
I voted for niether, since I normally get the chicken sandwhich.

Now, if we're going to talk about chicken sandwiches, I'd choose a McDonald's Premium Chicken sandwich (with no mayo, of course) over any chicken sandwich at Burger King.

However, the Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich trumps both of those establishments' chicken sandwiches.

Firestem4
March 11th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Now, if we're going to talk about chicken sandwiches, I'd choose a McDonald's Premium Chicken sandwich (with no mayo, of course) over any chicken sandwich at Burger King.

However, the Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich trumps both of those establishments' chicken sandwiches.

I actually do like the Carls Jr Spicy chicken sandwhich because of the price. Out here (with our tax) 3 Spicy Chicken Sandwhkches and a small soda for like $4.30. The sandwhiches are sliightly small and I'm a big guy so its a good deal.

will1911a1
March 11th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Neither. Yuck.

jimi_hendrix
March 11th, 2009, 06:26 PM
whopper is less fatty and tastes better imo

measekite
March 11th, 2009, 06:29 PM
If anybody ever had an In and Out Burger they would never vote for either of the two choices. In that case the correct choice is Neither.

Yashiro
March 11th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Whopper will be victorious.

Therion
March 11th, 2009, 08:05 PM

well excuse me for living. i'll just slit my wrists right now because i havn't eaten a REAL french fry.
You have to cut bill some slack.

Belgians invented what we call "french fries" (they call them frites) and yet they get none of the deserved credit.
Further, and more to the point, Belgians are, across the board, perpetually pissed off by this fact (rightfully so?); it's in their blood.
They also eat them with mayonnaise, sooooo... Yeah.

S0VERE1GN
March 11th, 2009, 08:06 PM
VEggie Burger on flatbread? :popcorn:

Cope57
March 11th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Subway

Onyros
March 11th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Lemme Haiku this one:

Fast food really sucks
Slow food is so much better
Easier to catch.

Chemical Imbalance
March 11th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Lemme Haiku this one:

Fast food really sucks
Slow food is so much better
Easier to catch.

:lolflag:

aaaantoine
March 11th, 2009, 09:34 PM
whopper is less fatty and tastes better imo

Taste is subjective. However, although there is a lower ratio of fat calories in a Whopper (http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts/fast-foods-generic/9280/2) compared to a Big Mac (http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts/fast-foods-generic/8053/2), there are 4 more grams of fat in a Whopper. And all four of those extra grams are Saturated Fat.

Not to mention, I was nice and used a Whopper w/o cheese in the comparison. :)

Faolan84
March 11th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Anyone ever had oven baked steak "fries"? If done right *cough*cajun style*cough* they are real good. No grease and they are prefect in consistency.

Corfy
March 12th, 2009, 12:18 AM
I chose Big Mac in the poll though (it has to be the special sauce--or the poppy seeds:tongue:)

Um, those are sesame seeds, not poppy seeds.

tazz4vr
March 12th, 2009, 06:08 AM
Whopper w/side of McD's fries...

darco
March 12th, 2009, 06:14 AM
If anybody ever had an In and Out Burger they would never vote for either of the two choices. In that case the correct choice is Neither.

I have eaten a few and I would still take a whopper over an In and Out Burger...

darco

handy
March 12th, 2009, 11:58 AM
It would depend on whether I was hungry or horny.

Though being a vegetarian, I guess that leaves one of the options out all together. :lolflag:

mclovin91
March 12th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Neither, White Castle and BK Shots are the best

aaaantoine
March 12th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Neither, White Castle and BK Shots are the best

That's a whole different beast.

This is also the first time I have ever heard someone say they prefer White Castle burgers to... well... anything.

Chemical Imbalance
March 12th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Um, those are sesame seeds, not poppy seeds.

then the special sauce ;)

Faolan84
March 13th, 2009, 02:00 AM
In a hypothetical situation where I would be placed in some Guantanamo force-feeding scenario where I'd eat it or have my stomach pumped, i'd actually choose the Big King, it's a double quarter pounder with cheese and "special sauce"

Oh by the way to reveal the secret the special sauce used by McDonalds and Burger King is a variation of Thousand Island Dressing. If you like that sort of thing you can make a "homemade Big Mac" or "Big King" by just adding that and mix in some mild cheddar if you want cheese and it will be a better for what it's worth.

Seaco
March 13th, 2009, 02:15 AM
Whopper! but to tell the truth i prefer big tasty or king xxl, when hungry i eat anything

handy
March 13th, 2009, 08:44 AM
The second time I visited the States, I had been forearmed with the info' that Burger King made the best franchise burgers in the country.

So (being a carnivore at the time) I gave them a try, & I have to say they made one great burger.

This was in 1993, so perhaps things have changed since then.

I should also state that I have never had a MacDonald's burger in my life. :P

phaze_1
March 13th, 2009, 08:47 AM
I like big macs! Whoppers are o.k, but it's all about the In n Out !!!

crunchfighter
March 13th, 2009, 09:32 AM
In n Out! Winner!

Then again....Five Guys...mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

markusf21
March 13th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Out of the two, I say Whopper. But I prefer my food raw when I order it and cooked when I eat it.
Man this thread made me hungry, Guess I'll get out of the truck and go into the truckstop for some food. (probably an omelet)

Danw12
March 14th, 2009, 12:29 AM
Dont have fastfood much, but prefer KFC Boneless Box :P

Chemical Imbalance
March 14th, 2009, 01:29 AM
In n Out! Winner!

Then again....Five Guys...mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yes! Five Guys rocks

That's a real burger

dragos240
March 14th, 2009, 01:37 AM
neither... too greasy