PDA

View Full Version : Newegg RMA Question

OutOfReach
January 4th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Hey guys, I've recently bought computer parts from Newegg, but the motherboard was defective. I managed to get an RMA number and ship it

Now, both Newegg and UPS tracking say that the package was delivered [to Whittier, California. Just a 1/2 hour drive south from where I am]. But right after the entry that says 'Delivered', there comes another entry that says 'OUT FOR DELIVERY'. Is this normal? Bug maybe?

The newegg RMA status says 'RMA# Issued', shouldn't it be 'Received' since the package was (supposedly) delivered?

This might not be the best place to ask this kind of question, but I just thought I would ask here before I call up Newegg/UPS.

noremac
January 4th, 2009, 11:17 PM
If this has all occured in the past 24 hours, I wouldn't be at all concerned yet. Its Sunday (and Saturday) and nothing happens on those days. Wait until tomorrow night before being at all concerned.

Newegg is good stuff. They will make it happen.
-Cameron

DarkReaper79
January 5th, 2009, 12:03 AM
If the out for delivers entery is after the delivered one, everything is ok. The status is sorted with the newest status on top.

It takes NewEgg a bit to update the rma status. They got it friday im assuming, so tomorrow(monday) it should be updated. They work pretty quick, so all will be ok soon.

OutOfReach
January 5th, 2009, 12:48 AM
I guess you guys are right, I shall wait until tomorrow and Tuesday to observe. But I still think it is a little weird.